Ratings for Dr. Richard C. MONTGOMERY

Dr Montgomery is one of the best doctors I have seen. He is on top of everything and is very down to earth , personable and helpful. He fully explains what he is doing in simple terms and answers all questions thoroughly. He took a conservative approach to my situation. I had a lieomyoma removed from my stomach 10 weeks ago and I am doing great. I was back at work full time in 14 days. He checked in on me every day while I was in the hospital in addition to the resident doctor's visit. Since the location of the tumor made laproscopic surgery impossible it was a major old school procedure requiring 8 days in the hospital so he did tests and monitored the situation for several months trying to be sure the surgery was necessary. He even did a scope of my stomach before the end of the procedure to ensure everything looked OK. No complications at all from the surgery.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr. Richard C. MONTGOMERY's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

AARP