Ratings for Dr. Lisa L. Jewell

Dr. Jewell did my breast augmentation and I am ecstatically happy with the results! She made me feel very comfortable, answered all of my questions and made the whole experience super easy.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Jewell is attentive, informative and personable. She explained what I should expect before and after the procedure. She was checking on me weekly until I healed. I am extremely happy with my results. I have referred friends and family to her because she is an awesome surgeon and I know they will not be disappointed. She runs on time which is very important with my busy schedule.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

I do not recommend this doctor to my friends at all. Dr. Jewell did Breast reconstruction. I am not very happy the results. Unfortunately, she does not have a lot of knowledge and experiences. I will never see Dr. Jewell as a MD. Hopefully, I am able to see better doctor in the future.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Dr. Lisa L. Jewell's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Accountable Health Plans Of America