Ratings for Dr. Lisa L. Jewell

Dr. Jewell did my breast augmentation and I am ecstatically happy with the results! She made me feel very comfortable, answered all of my questions and made the whole experience super easy.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Jewell is attentive, informative and personable. She explained what I should expect before and after the procedure. She was checking on me weekly until I healed. I am extremely happy with my results. I have referred friends and family to her because she is an awesome surgeon and I know they will not be disappointed. She runs on time which is very important with my busy schedule.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

I do not recommend this doctor to my friends at all. Dr. Jewell did Breast reconstruction. I am not very happy the results. Unfortunately, she does not have a lot of knowledge and experiences. I will never see Dr. Jewell as a MD. Hopefully, I am able to see better doctor in the future.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Dr. Lisa L. Jewell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

At South Bay Plastic Surgeons, Dr. Lisa Jewell is dedicated to providing excellent, personalized, and compassionate care to her patients. The diversity of her training and experience enables her to approach both the common and complex cosmetic and reconstructive surgery patients with confidence. Dr. Jewell is board-certified and specializes in breast augmentation and lift, tummy tuck and liposuction. Visit her website for a complete list of the procedures she offers.

• English

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2000)

• Breast augmentation