Ratings for Dr. Ingrid K. Kohlmorgen

I have been a patient of Dr. Kohlmorgan's for several years and highly recommend her! I switched from another OB/GYN to her after I visited Dr. K with my mother. Dr. K is thorough & exudes competence and knowledge. She is kind, listens, and never makes me feel rushed. She addresses concerns I have, and has been quick to respond to questions. I have occasionally had to wait because she has had to deliver a baby, but that goes with being an OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

My experience with this office was not good. The wait was awful but in an Obstetrician's office is kind of the norm. My appointments were always moved around and on 2 occasions they attempted to reschedule me for appointments that I didn't even make. The deal breaker for me was the fact that Dr. Kohlmorgen never addressed the issues that I originally went to see her for even though I persisted. As a new patient, she never took a history. Instead she relied on the electronic medical records which were outdated. As a nurse I know that the office of an OB/GYN can get very hectic and sometimes confusing but I know what good care looks like and this isn't it!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I would not recommend her and from the other reviews i have read i'm not the only one having issues with her. She was very rude and on 2 occasions tried to make me come in earlier or reschedule due to the fact she was leaving the office early. Avoid her like the plague she doesn't seem to care about her patients in my opinion.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Remember this is an OB/GYN office and when someone is in labor, babies don't wait. Hopefully you understand that and would want her to leave clinic to deliver you baby if it was you.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

She was my OBGYN during my 2nd pregnancy and was not pleased with her care, i will not be returning to see her ever again. She seemed very cold hearted and uninterested in my pregnancy and would only spend less than 5 minutes with me in the room after having to wait between 2-3 hours, that's just ridiculous! I would not recommend her to anyone. On the other hand her nurses were always very sweet and friendly with me 👍👍 two thumbs up for them atleast.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Not returning to her care due to her bedside manners

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

She was my OBGYN for my last toe pregnancies, if I went to Triage the staff followed up the next morning to check on me. Very sweet person.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr kohlmorgen is a very sweet person. I had her for my first pregnancy and id go back to her. I dont think I can eeally complain about miss diagnosis or anything like that because my pregnancy was a very healthy one, without complications. The only BAD, but I mean very bad aspect of having her az your care taker is that you will wait a loooooooot , but this does no make her a bad doctor, it means that she has a disorganized appointment scheduling team

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Kohlmorgen has been my Mom's Gyn Dr. since 2010. She is wonderful and so caring. She treats my Mom with the utmost respect. She is always friendly and helpful. I attend every appointment with my Mom. We consider Dr. K. family. The staff is always friendly and considerate.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Not returning nor recommending anyone to Dr Kohlmorgen. I had a bad experience.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. Ingrid K. Kohlmorgen's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1990)