Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Jablow

I had a broken hip. He evaluated my hip and determined I didn't need an EXRAY but put me on crutches and said I was beligerant. My hip displayed on September 21st and I had emergency surgery. In May I went for a migraine cocktail. He said he didn't believe me. I said I'm not doing this again and wanted to leave. He refused me treatment but billed my insurance. I was beligerant again in my records. He is not right and shouldn't hold a license.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

My wife went to ER for vision issue following a series of shots to correct a migraine issue. Dr. Asked questions in rapid fire manner barely giving patient opportunity to answer. Ultimately accused her of lying and basically refusing to treat appropriately. When my wife stated she was leaving ER, he called her belligerent. Doctor is incompetent and a quack

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Never saw this doctor but have been billed as if he treated me for something. He has billed me $ 454 and I will never pay it. He violated HIPPA laws by sending my information with a bogus diagnosis to a billing place in Ohio? Of he supposedly works in CT then why send me information with a bogus diagnosis to Ohio? In my opinion this doctor should loose his license.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Dr. Richard L. Jablow's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1988)

Delta Dental