Ratings for Dr. William Webb Sledge

Great doctor. I've been going to him for years. Easily the best family practitioner in gadsden.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. Sledge is the best doctor I have ever seen, anywhere. I am thankful to have him and hope he never retires!! He is very thorough and never rushes me. If I have a problem, he explores all avenues with tests to see what is wrong. He is the best of the best. Gadsden is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr Sledge is the best there is! His knowledge and personable professionalism cannot be matched. He is a doctor who cares deeply about his patients. He always follows through your ailment to a complete and successful end. His staff is just as outstanding as he is. I am lucky to have been his patient from the beginning of his career.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010

When I was recently sick with a cold/flu thing, I called his office--the proper prescriptions were called in to my drug store and fixed me up fine! That is typical for the kind of service at this office.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

He is very thorough and nice-office staff nice as well--I am pleased with service/visits there and DO NOT want him to ever retire!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

Dr. Sledge has been my GP since 1993. I have always found him and his staff to be caring and kind in every way.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2007

I was very lucky to get in to see Dr. Sledge when I did. I don't think he sees new patients now. This is the most kind & understanding man I've met. He never rushes you, and takes the time to listen & answer all your questions. His staff is just like him. He's one of best. Thank God for doctors like him. Their so few of his kind left. Gotta love him!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007

Very nice takes his time and never seems to rush you in and out

flag | Submitted February 19, 2007

Dr. Sledge is a very good general practioner. He listens to what the patient has to say and discusses reasonable options. Peggy and the staff are professional yet personable as well. I feel very comfortable with Dr. Sledge and recommend him as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

Dr. Sledge was HIGHLY reccomended to me and now I know why..very helpful and unhurried when seeing me for appointments and wonderful office staff! Really LISTENED to me when I had question for him and Great at making appointments for me to see other specialty physicians when needed and for seeing me whn I have contacted the office about problems...Once on a week-end he called in a prescription for my terrible poision ivy...Nice office atmosphere and good magazines, even in patient exam rooms! Practice manager (Peggy) just super and really knows her business as well.I am VERY pleased after going there for a year....

flag | Submitted March 12, 2006

Dr. William Webb Sledge's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Champ Va