Ratings for Dr. Aimee S. Chang

Dr. Chang and her team are simply amazing! Experiencing infertility is difficult enough, but Dr. Chang and her team did everything they could to make the process so much easier. Whenever I had blood work done, they called me just a few hours later with the results. Whenever I had a question about medication or billing, I would hear back from them the same day. They are always so responsive and accommodating, and they always patiently answered my questions without making me feel ignorant or uninformed. Dr. Chang is extremely knowledgeable, and I felt very confident and secure in her treatment and recommendations. I couldn't recommend Oregon Fertility Institute enough!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I have really liked working with Dr. Chang because she really listens to what is important to me and is flexible in individualizing treatment plans. I enjoyed the ease of obtaining appointments and the office staff working with me in getting prescriptions filled tin the best way and making lab work more convenient with my work schedule. They were great in following up with lab/embryo results. We tried several different fertility treatment options but eventually found the best means for our family with Dr. Chang's help. It was a stressful time but Dr. Chang and her staff really helped us figure out the best option for our family and were sensitive to our needs. Now we are expecting our first baby next week!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

My first impression of Dr. Chang was that she was soft-spoken, knowledgeable, a good listener and very humble. In the more than 2 years we worked together with her, my initial impression of her never changed, and further, we were fortunate to have the most compassionate, caring, and competent doctor by our side. She was never late to any of our appointments, which shows the level of respect that she has for her patients. She will personally call you after your procedures to make sure you are doing fine and often she will even call you to tell you about test results. She will always personally call you to deliver bad news, which is the hardest thing to do I’m sure, but this shows how personally invested she is in your care and in your life. I truly love her for that. If you do your research and have questions, she will entertain them all and if you have suggestion for things to try, such as some additional test, she will consider you as part of the team and work with you effortlessly.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Dr. Chang has been absolutely wonderful to work with! She is positive, prompt and takes the time to really listen as well make sure I understand information. Her staff is great and always call and follow up at the promised time. I can't imagine working with anyone but Dr. Chang and her team.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

We actually switched fertility clinics to see Dr. Chang and believe that our success was due to her and her staff's gentle, personal, caring demeanor that was coupled with their clearly focussed, organized, and intelligent planning. We knew we were 'difficult' patients (husband has SCI and we have a challenging and restricted schedule) yet Oregon Fertility Institute seemed to handle us and our situation with ease. The whole office made us feel they were a part of OUR TEAM. We are thrilled with our success and are most grateful. And, yes, we would have recommended her even if we had not been successful!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

Dr. Chang is fantastic. After consulting with another well-rated RE in town who was entirely unprofessional, inappropriate and arrogant, we found Dr. Chang. She's intelligent, realistic, honest and optimistic. She listens and does her very best to treat the individual; she doesn't apply cookie-cutter protocols to her patients in the interest of stats and dollars. Her office staff is wonderful, communicative, helpful and kind. I never feel stressed out when I'm there, unlike other experiences I've had elsewhere. We don't know what the future will bring, but we know Dr. Chang is on our side, doing everything she can to steer it in a positive direction. Can't recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

Really ,Dr:Chang is the best doctor.I saw before her many doctors but she is the one i feel my self in good hand.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Very knowledgable and caring though a senstive process. Would love to have her as our primary materinity doctor. We can't say enough about how good Aimee is.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Thank you so much to everyone who helped us with being able to have a baby. You all are wonderful people.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Love it at Oregon Fertility Institute, have already recommended it to several friends!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011