Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Chiu

I had the non-surgical rhinoplasty performed recently, and am here to testify that Dr. Chiu's work is amazing! I am beyond satisfied with the results of my procedure, and have no complaints whatsoever. I had the procedure done on a Saturday afternoon, and by Monday there was no evidence that I even had anything done to my nose. With that being said, even the rest of Saturday evening and all of Sunday, I had minimal (emphasize on minimal) swelling and redness. Dr. Chiu is a very thorough, knowledgeable, and caring practitioner. Overall, I would definitely recommend his practice and services to anyone inquiring about the various procedures he has to offer. I trust that his patient population is as grateful as I am in regards to his care and performance.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Chiu and his staff are absolutely the best! I have never been treated with such kindness! In addition, Dr. Chiu will not settle for anything less than perfection. I wanted a rhinoplasty for years, and I am so happy that I waited until I found Dr. Chiu to have it done!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

I also, researched several plastic surgeons on the internet. I looked at their backgrounds and comments from other patients. I decided that Dr. Chiu would be a excellent match for what I wanted accomplished. I had a consultation appointment and together we decided that I needed a bilateral brow lift and a mini face lift. I am very excited to say how much younger I look. Dr. Chiu is an exceptional physician and his skills are meticulous. I would recommend him to anyone.He's a #10 in my book!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

After getting Rhinoplasty from Dr. Chiu I was very pleased. I researched many doctors and Dr. Chiu's expertise and proffesionalism far exceeded any others. He spends time with you during the consultation to find out exactly what you expect, you will never feel like you are being rushed. Him and his staff genuinely care about you and your results. The work he did was exactly what I wanted and expected. I had very little bruising or pain. They also worked with me and my time frame which I really appreciated and recovery time was very quick. I would highly recommend Dr. Chiu and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

I had been getting Botox and Filler with Dr Chiu for many years. I have always been very pleased with my treatment. Last week I ran into one of my friends from High School. She couldn't get over how good I look. Dr Chui is the best! No one ever suspect I had any work done. I would never trust anyone else with my face.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Chiu is the DaVinci of plastic surgery and Pittsburgh is blessed to have the hands of a master sculptor in our back yard. His surgical skills are unparalleled with a God-given talent only to be overshadowed by his humility, attentiveness to detail and well-run office. I entrusted his genius and golden hands to perform a rhinoplasty on one of my personal living treasures - my daughter after her nose had been broken twice and misshapen. Dr. Chiu's skill surpassed all previous expectations and left no visible signs of surgery other than a flesh-tone bridge guard -- not one bruise, discoloration or even visible sign of swelling. His surgical brilliance was well recognized in pre-op by the gleaming comments shared with us by the nurses, anaesthesiologist and phlebotomist that this surgeon is in a league of his own. My daughter and I cocur with no hesitation to state he is a surgical genius.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

Dr. Robert J. Chiu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 2000)