Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Chiu

My experience was so superior to anything that I had imagined. No pain, no bruising and great natural looking results. I took 2 Tylenol after my procedure and really did not need them. I took them because I was expecting to need them. I look totally like myself but the signs of aging have been erased. While at the hospital I was told by the nurses that I could not be in better hands so I went under with such a positive attitude. Dr. Chiu is a perfectionist and it shows. I had such a great experience and would recommend Dr. Chiu to anyone who is looking for facial cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

I felt very comfortable in Dr Chiu's hands. His knowledge and conservative approach is exceptional. I have worked as an Esthetician for 16 years and have seen many women with facial procedures. Some good, some over done and not so good. Having a Doc more concerned with a result that gives a natural more youthful result than an aggressive overworked look especially on our face is in my opinion priceless. I appreciate his conservative approach and his kind lightheartedness. Sara at the front desk was also very kind and helpful with scheduling and reminders. Always easy to talk to and flexible. I would highly recommend Dr. Chiu.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I found Dr. Chiu to be rude and arrogant. His work was very expensive and not as effective as other lesser expensive offices around town.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I had a facelift recently with Dr Chiu. My sisters one had eyelid lift the other one also had a facelift. non of us had any bruising during our recovery. The recovery was short and painless and I feel so much more confident about myself now. Thanks Dr Chiu!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I had a partial facelift by Dr. Chiu last year and am delighted with the results. My drooping eyelids made me look older and I was starting to get wrinkles at the corners of my mouth and chin. I now have youthful looking eyes and no lines on my lower face. The lower face lift smoothed the entire area and slimmed my face, taking years off my appearance. I now get fillers and botox which contributes to the improvement. I think Dr. Chiu's fees are very reasonable compared to other areas. I was especially impressed by the comments of the nurses at the hospital who told me that if they could do what I was doing Dr. Chiu would be their choice out of the many plastic surgeons who operate there because of his thoroughness and time spent on each patient. I don't think there could be a higher compliment than that!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I had my eyelid lift, facelift & liposuction of my neck done many years ago by Dr Chiu. Best decision I ever made. It's been almost 10 years and I still look great. I still see Dr Chiu couple of times/yr for Botox. I wouldn't trust anyone else w/my face.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I had an awful experience here him and his wife Sara (the receptionist) are horrible people. His wife violates HIPAA and they will tell other patients your private information. His work is either way too extreme or you can't tell that you got anything done at all. Super expensive and not worth it. Save your money and go somewhere else

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I trust Dr. Chiu with my face! He did my eyelids 4.5 years ago and has been treating me with Botox since then. Sara looks out for my best interest and is an integral part of the whole Dr. Chiu experience.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Two family members have had rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Chiu and both procedures went without any issues. In fact, neither had any significant bruising because he is meticulous with his surgical procedures. He's double board certified and that's why things go very well. Additionally Sarah in the office is very helpful with insurance documents and overall questions.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

very personal staff and Dr. Robert Chiu was very concentrated on total outcome of surgery, history, and felt that he was truly meeting each and every goal and a personal and professional man. He medical staff and skills is the best in the Pittsburgh area and also other surroundings as well. Very pleased!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Robert J. Chiu's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 2000)