Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Chiu

I have been a patient of Doctor Chiu’s for the past several years and have been extremely pleased with the results. Doctor Chiu is very professional and caring. He consults with each patient to achieve the desired results for each individual. I would highly recommend Dr Chiu for any of your cosmetic need.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

I live an active, healthy lifestyle & in my late 50's began seeing my MOTHERS neck and jowls. I researched many plastic surgeons, specifically those who dealt with the face and neck. I was quite anxious having never even had Botox, and here I was inquiring about a face/ neck lift. Dr Chiu and Sara were warm, welcoming, kind and so very informative that I left that initial consultation confident with my decision. I was his only concern on surgery day. My recuperation was easy w/o swelling, bruising or pain. That was 2 years ago and I've never regretted my decision. I continue to see Dr Chiu regularly and would trust my face to no one else!!!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Chiu now for a little over a year and I can't believe the results I have seen! I had a lot of wrinkles around my lips and now they are almost completely gone! He has made me feel and look so much younger and the best part is that it is not fake looking. I feel very confident in his work and have never been disappointed. Sara is also a great asset! She is always so very helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Chiu to anyone. He does exceptional work!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I rate Dr Chiu the best of the best! I had Blepharoplasty on my upper lids. My eyes are beautiful noone would know , I don't have a visible scar to be seen. Since then I go regulary to have filler and botox around my lips, frown lines etc. It always looks natural not overdone. Dr. Chiu is very compassionate and takes great pride in his art! He is a perfectionist ! Also Sara is a joy to talk to and very organized, she assits Dr. Chiu in his practice. Highly recommended !!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I've been to other local area doctors & after seeing Dr. Chiu, I will not trust my face to anyone else. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I could not be more pleased with the outcome of my upper and lower blepharoplasty. Dr. Chiu and Sarah were wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

My experience was so superior to anything that I had imagined. No pain, no bruising and great natural looking results. I took 2 Tylenol after my procedure and really did not need them. I took them because I was expecting to need them. I look totally like myself but the signs of aging have been erased. While at the hospital I was told by the nurses that I could not be in better hands so I went under with such a positive attitude. Dr. Chiu is a perfectionist and it shows. I had such a great experience and would recommend Dr. Chiu to anyone who is looking for facial cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

I felt very comfortable in Dr Chiu's hands. His knowledge and conservative approach is exceptional. I have worked as an Esthetician for 16 years and have seen many women with facial procedures. Some good, some over done and not so good. Having a Doc more concerned with a result that gives a natural more youthful result than an aggressive overworked look especially on our face is in my opinion priceless. I appreciate his conservative approach and his kind lightheartedness. Sara at the front desk was also very kind and helpful with scheduling and reminders. Always easy to talk to and flexible. I would highly recommend Dr. Chiu.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I found Dr. Chiu to be rude and arrogant. His work was very expensive and not as effective as other lesser expensive offices around town.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I had a facelift recently with Dr Chiu. My sisters one had eyelid lift the other one also had a facelift. non of us had any bruising during our recovery. The recovery was short and painless and I feel so much more confident about myself now. Thanks Dr Chiu!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Robert J. Chiu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 2000)

HealthPartners