Ratings for Dr. Randall Tibbs

I came to Dr. Tibbs with a painful ingrown toenail that needed to be removed (I'd already had the two outer sides of each nail removed years apart with different doctors). I suffer from general and social anxiety so I was almost out of my mind with fear all week and especially when I entered the building. Not only did Dr. Tibbs preform a great surgery (even the shots weren't as painful as they had been in the past with different doctors), he was also friendly, professional, and seemed to understand how fearful I was and was able to calm me down. The surgery itself was clean and quick and he gave me plenty of time for the numbing to take effect- he also chatted with me during the surgery itself so it really helped to calm me down. The aftercare plan he has is also great and though my toe is still sore- I don't think I've ever had a surgery go so well. The staff there were also amazingly friendly and warm. Thank you so much Dr. Tibbs for everything! If you're reading this in search of a good Podiatrist, look no further!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014