Ratings for Dr. Johanna Youner

Your feet are in good hands. I like her. Very personable.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Big problem with billing - lots of extra charges & poor customer service which blames the customer when the insurance is handle incorrectly. Watch your wallet, if you go here.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I have had multiple problems since Dr youner operated on my feet. According to 3 other foot surgeons i have seen since, she did a very questionable surgery on me. She also neglected to prescribe orthotics and specifically said I didn't need them...while each of the other doctors plus a knee surgeon all agreed I should definitely have and should have had orthotics. she is negligent and reckless.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

I saw Dr.Youner for a painful ingrown toe nail. Although I was VERY nervous she talked me through it. I would suggested to all the people who are nervous like I AM. She is the perfect Dr. to see.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Dr. Youner did bunion surgery on me & I had no problems. The healing time was only about 2 weeks, no pain afterwards. I have 2 friends that had the same/similar surgery performed by different drs. They both had severe pain & weeks & weeks of healing time. I do need my other foot done, and will not think twice about going back to Dr. Youner. Both she and her staff were very professional. Were very accomodating with my appointments and helpful when I had questions. I felt very comfortable there. I would highly recommend going to Dr. Youner.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Johanna Youner's Credentials

• California College of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1990)