Ratings for Dr. Greg S. Cook

I am amazed at the negative reviews I am reading as they are completely opposite from our experiences with Dr. Cook! My husband and I have been patients of his for several years and have recommended him to anyone looking for a dentist. He and his staff are exceptionally professional, knowledgeable, cooperative and friendly. His office and equipment are impeccable and his techniques state-of-the-art. Not only do they provide competent dental care but our overall health is monitored. He recently diagnosed sleep apnea in my husband which was confirmed and is being treated by a medical sleep specialist. He has completed the Invisalign treatment for me to correct a bite problem with wonderful results. We could not be more pleased with Appalachian Dental!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

This is the most unprofessional medical practice I have ever encountered!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Absolutely no knowledge in "patient confidentiality!" Sending me bills for other family members, I don't even live with. Charging WAY too much for the work they do, and not reporting everything to insurance. Receptionist is the worst excuse for customer service. She is awful!!! This office is the worst place to go!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Horrible experience. Broke my tooth and had to go to another dentist to get another tooth fixed that he ruined.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011