Ratings for Dr. Malcolm D. Smith

Dr. Smith recommended rigid orthotics and supportive footwear for my Hallux Limitus, which has greatly reduced my foot pain. Dr. Smith is knowledgeable, empathic, and committed to his patients. My husband and father-in-law are also patients!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Smith's for more than 10 years. I have always found him to be kind, caring, and compassionate. He is patient and always willing to answer questions. Dr. Smith's competent care, observations and referral to a specialist led to my diagnosis with a rare connective tissue disease. I highy recommend Dr. Smith.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

This doctor is more interested in getting your money than helping resolve health issues. He recommended orthotics on the first appointment but wasn't going to size them until the third appointment. He talks way too quickly and isn't interested in hearing the patient, even though the office is never busy. At least the office staff, while inept and undereducated, are friendly.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Dr. Malcolm D. Smith's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Ponca City, OK