Ratings for Dr. Lisa Clement

Lisa is great to have as a doctor. Focuses on my needs and provides all the time and attention I feel I need.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

She is so attentive and concerend.. am blessed to hae her as my Doctor..

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Dr.Clement has been my doctor for 15 years. She is the best doctor I have ever had- always returns calls,never rushes doctor visits and is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I have referred others to her including my daughter and they feel the same way I do about Dr. Clement.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Very positive experience. First part of appt was spent in MD office discussing medical history & current concerns. Very thorough, thoughtful, & patient; did not feel rushed. Easy to talk to. As a practicing nurse in SB, I come in contact with many MDs; I highly recommend Dr. Clement.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2006

Excellent doctor! ALWAYS available. Returns calls effeciently. Kind, caring, spends time listening to you. Never feel rushed. Open to questions and researches answers if she doesn't know the answer. Excellent staff!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2006

Dr. Lisa Clement's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=25684'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

March 8, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=25684'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014
  • City changed from &quot;GOLETA&quot; to &quot;Santa Barbara&quot;

August 29, 2013
  • City changed from "SANTA BARBARA" to "GOLETA", Med School changed from "Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033" to "University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine"

April 22, 2012