Ratings for Dr. Fereydoon Adibi

No bedside manner. Appears apathetic. Doesn't give advice unless prodded. I think it speaks volumes that you can always get an appointment with him . He has plenty of openings because no one wants to see him. His partners have to be aware of his issues but yet they do nothing.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I agree with all bad ratings for this Dr. he has not compassion. I am expecting baby 2 and I will go to the ER at another hospital if I find out he is the delivering Dr. I refuse to be deliverd by him. He does not allow questions during exams and is very curt when addressing concerns. I had an experience with him where I asked him about a particular issue I was having during my first pregnancy, He said this is a non-issue and before I could cover myself up again he stormed out.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

I had two sons cody and nick dr adibi delivered my mothers kids so i wanted my kids to have the same dr my son cody did but nick didnt have dr adibi and i wish i did i was unhappy what they did for me and nick and how they took care of me i trust dr adibi hes the best dr

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Worst bedside manner I have ever seen, is always quick and short with you and seems annoyed when you ask him anything or question something, the staff takes forever to call you back as well that is if you can even get anyone to answer.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Does not answere questions or provide helpful info. Did not give full test results as a result i had to look to my family Dr for help. This man is not a good Dr. go some where elese.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

No bed side manner whatsoever. He delivered my son as he as born on Easter and all doctors were off. Very detached.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010

I had a very negative experience with this doctor. I was a patient of his during my first pregnancy. I started bleeding at 10 weeks and I went into his office to get checked out. I asked the nurse to put down some of those blue pads because I was bleeding heavily at that point. She couldnt find any and told me it was fine. So, during my exam, he says to the nurse "get some towels, she is making a mess everywhere." It was so incredibly rude and upsetting. I was already upset that I was losing my baby and then to be embarassed on top of that! He showed no compassion whatsoever. I would never suggest anyone go to him. This happened several years ago but it still makes me want to cry when I think about it.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Dr. Fereydoon Adibi's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1967)

AARP