Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Augustine

This is my second child that I am carrying right now. My first Ob for my first born was not as helpful as Dr. Augustine. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Every time I leave his office I leave with a peace of mind because he assures that. Very honest, kind, and helpful doctor. He will most definitely be my Ob/Gyn doctor in the future.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

HE WAS RECOMMENDED TO ME BY A CO-WORKER. ABSOULTLY LOVED HIM AND HIS STAFF. YOU COULD CALL ANYTIME A WORRY THE MESS OUT OF THEM AND THEY WERE SO HELPFUL. HE ALWAYS TOOK HIS TIME WITH YOU AND IF YOU HAD ANY QUESTIONS WOULD ANSWER. I HAD A MISCARRIAGE BEFORE I HAD MY LITTLE GIRL AND I WAS SCARED I WAS GONNA LOSE THIS ONE BUT THE ALL REASSURED ME AND I NOW HAVE A 2 MONTH OLD WHO IS VERY HEALTHY. HE ALSO DELIVERED HER VIA C-SECTION. WHICH I WAS SO GLAD HE DID. I DIDNT WANT ANY OTHER DOCTOR. SO I WOULD STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH THE FIRST POST THE PERSON POSTED. I WILL RECOMMEND HIM AND HIS STAFF TO ANYONE. ITS WELL WORTH THE 30 MINUTE DRIVE I HAD TO TAKE. LOVE HIM AND HIS STAFF!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Augustine. Loved him, hes great person & takes his time with you. His staff are awesome & very nice as well. I'm really going to miss going there for my baby appointments with him. Ill surly be going back to him for anything I need a doctor for & for pregnancys. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr. Augustine has a friendly personality. He will take his time with you and answer any questions you may have. He cares about you and your health.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

I have to strongly disagree with the other post. I love this doctor. I had two wonderful and healty children which he delivered both and did all my care for me till he left. & the office he was at did send out notices that he was leaving months before he ever left. i know i got quite a few of them! also the letters stated which doctors were taking his place so your records didnt and dont go with the doctor dummy they stay at the office you were cared for at. he put the mirania in me after my second child and i was considering having another child but not unless he can be my OBGYN cause i only trust him with this so guess unless i go to nc or he comes to sc i wont be having another child. This OBGYN Dr is the BEST

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

my daughter was his patient in sc when he left her records dispaeard as most of his patients did they are not with the group of doctores we were told We were disapointed that he did not honor my daughters hipa rites, he also never explaind why my daughter & infant child ran such a high fever that an emergancy c-section had to be done. since then my daughter has sufferd a few infections now pregnent with her second child no records from her pregnacy this doct leaving without notice to his petients. brings up many red flags when in hopital we did read her chart & things were written in there that were not true it was as if the staff or Doctor were covering thier backs to blame the patient if something went wrong with the delvery & infant I strongly recomend every person read their chart no matter who the doctor is! I herd rumors Of This Doct yet without talking to him I rather not say them.

Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr. Scott D. Augustine's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Clinton, NC