Ratings for Dr. Anne Vitaletti-Coughlin

I have had the honor of being Dr.Vitalettie-Coughlin's patient for the last 10 years because I suffered severe chronic pain issues for the last 15 years. Dr. Ann has always diagnosed and treated me accurately every single time I needed her expertise. She always makes sure all needed tests are up to date and orders new ones if the situation warrants it. I have always gone to her office scared, fearful and depressed and I have always left her office feeling heard, deeply cared about and hopeful about a life without gut retching pain. She always hears me no matter how many times I say the same thing over and over. Several times I have had to have blocks done and every single time she preformed the necessary procedure within days- the pain would subside and I could work again. She always does intense follow up and reassures me if I ever need her services-- all I had to do is call. Dr Ann is compassionate, kind and encouraging-she's a rare person and a remarkable doctor!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

After months of getting the run around with physical therapy and my own doctor, a friend told me to see Dr. Anne. She did a very complete exam, determined my problem, ordered an mri which confirmed her diagnosis and gave me an injection which cured my leg pain from a disc herniation. I was able to get off all the crazy drugs the neurologist and my pmd put me on and i am happy to report I feel better than ever.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Very knowledgeable regarding my conditions. Spent an enormous time with me explaining my condition and various treatment options ranging from homeopathy to surgical options. She gave me several injections in my back which worked well: I felt the procedures were performed meticulously. I would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

I am very happy w/ Dr. Ann..I was going from one dr. to another and no one knew what was wrong w. my back..Dr. ann said it was my hip, and since my hip replacement I am much much better. I find her to be extremely knowledgeable, friendly and compassionate..She is now helping me w. the pain via injection for my SI joint..she is right on target! LOL I havent seen this much professionalism in a very long time!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

This was the most demeaming and negative experience I have ever had with a doctor. She didn't help me and could care less. She sent me on my way saying she couldn't help after a failed cortizone shot, with ointment. I am still in terrible pain and I wouldn't tell my worst enemy to see her. She is cocky and uncaring.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Dr. Anne Vitaletti-Coughlin's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal