Ratings for Dr. Dale A. Wahl

Great staff and the hygiene appointment was great. Dr Wahl and Dr Macri were top notch.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I read some impressive reviews about this office and Dr. Dale Wahl's caring treatment of his patients. However, I learned firsthand how Dr. Wahl treats his patients and staff. He was rude and impatient when I was still feeling pain after he numbed me. Eventually I could not feel anything after a third injection and another 10 minutes for it to take effect. The procedure started, but his short fuse had already been spent. Dr. Wahl's rooms have televisions for his patients to watch, but I was distracted by the dentist as he belittled and insulted his assistant, slamming instruments and angrily grabbing them for her. He was quick to finish, offered little concern for my questions, and then forced a smile before practically knocking over his employee to leave the room. I only hope my dental work done there holds up, since he was rushing and angry while doing the work. Please note the minimum rating of one star had to be given to post this review. I most definitely will not return.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011