Ratings for Dr. Joel Trambley

Worst Dr. Imaginable His incompetence could have killed me. I had to see a real doctor after seeing this FOOL. I can prove this and his boss with have a permanent letter to put in his file. ( Be Haunted for life after traumatizing mine) I encourage everyone that's been verbally abused by him to speak up, write a complaint letter, and one day when justice is served, this man can go work at Walmart. DONT TRUST HIM, dont even waste your time, go find another dr. Your life depend on this decision. Get up and leave the room, the second he lets his inner hate out and the insults start. Ask for another dr. I wish I would have. He must have severe personal issues to go with his "know it all God complex." In truth, he is a major malpractice liability. He can't maintain his own patient practice so he works where low income patients are randomly assigned to him. Without a doubt, had I followed his medical dictates I would have been dead or just paralyzed and in the hospital fighting to live within 3 days. I recommend he get a mandatory psychological evaluation & drug test. He just isn't right in the head or the heart. How sad that he wasted his life trying to be a physician. All future victims "patients" are now warned and advised to take action & protect yourself. ANYONE BUT HIM should be the words you use in finding a compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016