Ratings for Dr. Marc C. Antonetti

Performed sleeve gastrectomy in 2016. Have lost 120 lbs and got my life back. His staff was always courteous and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr Mrc Antonetti,Ruined my life with Lap Band Surgery.Too tight, damaged my esophagus.I have burped form damaged esophagus.His power Attorney Kaye Crowe of Columbia aqnd Dr marc Antonneti, would not accept my great offer of $8,000 to settle out of court.They offered zero,I had to have a separete surgery to repairs what he ruined,and I had to pay all the co pays.He even charged me for errors he made.His attorny Kay Crowe makes money alleged whene people like me complain.She possibly get paid for hours, to correspond with me to ell me no offer,I am poor,and ruined form Marc Antonetti lap band surgery.I feel if he was a decent moral person, he would have helped me and Kaye Crow, nothing good to say about his attoreny.NOT FAIR in mu opinion, met others who allege the same damage by this Doctor, and come out of our pocket and I am RUINED and SCARED FOR LIFE and he did not care.Dumped me for complaining on him.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

DOES NOT GIVE YOU MUCH TIME.HE RUNIED MY LIFE WITH ALLEGED MEDICAL ERROR ON ME.wOST dOCTOR OF MY LIFE.HE DOE SNOT SEEMT O CARE HE RUNIED MY LIFE WITH MEDICAL MAL PRACTICE

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Knows what he is doing but is kust not a nice person. For the money I paid I expectedto be treated better by him and the staff. COmplained to manager and he said he would handle it. Guess what next time same long wait and bad service.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Dr. Marc C. Antonetti's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Columbia, SC