Ratings for Dr. Vincent C. Schooler

Melissa is awesome! If she tells you she is going to do something, it gets done. The whole staff does a great job.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Have been treated by Dr. Schooler for a number of years. His treatment and advise have been exceptional and effective. Bedside manner and time spent with me have been productive and helpful. I appreciate him trust him without questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

There wasn't a long wait in the waiting room. After entering the back the staff was really nice and everyone was professional.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Everything went well and the whole office was wonderful. Thank you very much

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Everyone I came in contact with was professional, caring, kind and knowledgeable. Top rate.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr. Schooler is very easy to talk to. He answered any concerns or questions that I had in regards with my health.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

My Dr Schooler is one of the best in his profession...5 stars to him and staff .

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. Schooler and his staff are always wonderful! Very knowledgeable, helpful, and pleasant. They're the best part of my autoimmune disease.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

I called to see about scheduling a colonoscopy and was kindly informed that an office visit with Dr. Schooler was required and then I was offered an appointment that same day. I waited just a few minutes before being called back and his nurse Melissa was present and helpful. Dr. Schooler was friendly as usual and patient. He asked about my son who has my genetic mutation. He made his recommendations after discussing my concerns and prescribed a new medication which was called in to my preferred pharmacy. Check in and checkout went smoothly and efficiently.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

I was very satisfied with my visit to Doctor Schooler. He is being very through in trying to solve my problem.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Vincent C. Schooler's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio