Ratings for Dr. Vincent C. Schooler

My experience with Dr. Schooler and his staff, i give them a 5 star, thanks for the wonderful care that was given to me

flag | Submitted December 9, 2019

Listened to me. Took action to get my problems solved.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

I was so pleased with the care that I received during my last visit for an endoscopy & colonoscopy. All of the staff treated me with care & respect. I would recommend this practice to anyone. Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

Not knowing what I am going to experience with the procedureI however felt reassured by Dr Vincent and his wonderful staff . They made sure I was going to be comfortable and everything will go well. His calm demeanor and gentle smile immediately put me at ease.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2019

Dr Schooler patiently explained all options for procedures and answered the questions that we had. The appointment was on time as well.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2019

Dr Schooler was very attentive and interested in what I had to say. I felt like he had all of the time II needed for him to listen to my symptoms. He did not rush me. I will be happy for Dr Schooler to be my GI doctor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Dr, Schooler has been my doctor for many years. He is the best, he is patient and caring and listens to your concerns. A doctor that truly listens and answers without the rush to get out of the room. I love Eagle Physicians! :)

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

Everyone was the best. The staff made me feel relaxed and they cared. I knew I would be fine because they all made my visit comfortable and I knew I was in great hands. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

Your staff is friendly and very professional. The facility is comfortable. Dr. Schooler's pre and post procedure consultations were very assuring and confident. Thanks

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

Dr. Schooler is an excellent physician with a warm, caring bedside manner. The transition from Dr. Johnson to Dr. Schooler was seamless. The procedure went well and all aspects of the process were explained with Q/A given.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Dr. Vincent C. Schooler's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

TRICARE