Ratings for Dr. Vincent C. Schooler

Dr. Schooler is very easy to talk to. He answered any concerns or questions that I had in regards with my health.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

My Dr Schooler is one of the best in his profession...5 stars to him and staff .

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. Schooler and his staff are always wonderful! Very knowledgeable, helpful, and pleasant. They're the best part of my autoimmune disease.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

I called to see about scheduling a colonoscopy and was kindly informed that an office visit with Dr. Schooler was required and then I was offered an appointment that same day. I waited just a few minutes before being called back and his nurse Melissa was present and helpful. Dr. Schooler was friendly as usual and patient. He asked about my son who has my genetic mutation. He made his recommendations after discussing my concerns and prescribed a new medication which was called in to my preferred pharmacy. Check in and checkout went smoothly and efficiently.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

I was very satisfied with my visit to Doctor Schooler. He is being very through in trying to solve my problem.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

The staff was terrific. From Kelly to Kim (?) who started the IV, to Peggy, the anesthetist, everyone was friendly and seemed to be excellent at their jobs. Dr. Schooler was very professional and put me at ease after the procedure, and the gal who helped me out to the car was very nice and steady. I appreciate the consideration and good humor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

It was a great experience. Everyone was nice, caring and helpful. Dr Schooler was great and did a thorough job. They made you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Very helpful with all my questions, very comfortable surroundings, and appreciated detailed instructions for my upcoming colonoscopy.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

The process could not have been any easier. I called for an appointment and had it scheduled after a call lasting less than 5 minutes. The first appointment to get the prescription and review the process was extremely simply and all of my questions were answered quickly and professionally. On the day of the procedure, I was in the waiting room for only 5 minutes before being whisked back to the prep room. The new anesthesia was wonderful as I was not groggy at all after waking up from the procedure. I was home and eating again in no time.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

All the staff were super super nice and made me feel comfortable which helped out a lot!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Vincent C. Schooler's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.