Ratings for Dr. Vincent C. Schooler

Everyone was very professional it didn't take me long to get in and out of my appointment and to know what was expected for my procedure.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Everyone in the facility was so kind, helpful, and friendly. This is a great staff! I felt welcomed, comfortable, and expertly cared for from the great nurse at the front desk, to Kim, to Peggy, to Dr. Schooler, and all the others who greeted me with smiles and caring attitudes. Kudos to everyone! Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

My colonoscopy procedure was a very pleasant and efficient experience. From the time I arrived to the time I left, everyone was pleasant, friendly, and very professional. The process was flawless and on time as scheduled. I highly recommend Dr. Vincent Schooler and his staff to anyone that needs this procedure.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I went to see Dr. schooler as a follow visit after a stay in the hospital for a bleeding ulcer. We discussed how I was feeling and what medicines I was taking and what course of treatment I would follow now.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Wonderful experience. All the staff was very professional and helpful in exlaining the process.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Schooler performed a colonoscopy, removing several polyps. As I take Pradaxa, he guided me through the pre-op medication adjustment. Three of the polyps required biopsies, and one was too large to remove completely at this time.All turned out to be benign: he put a 'rush' on the tests and got me the news in two days (in time for the Christmas holidays). We are scheduling a procedure at Moses Cone in a few months to use a different machine to finish removing the large polyp. Colonoscopies are not fun, but Dr. Schooler made everything as efficient and comfortable as possible.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

He got the facts, spoke to me in detail and had me tested for a conclusion. Then called me with the findings.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I had a colonoscopy. Everyone was professional and worked hard to put me at ease. Dr. Schooler was reassuring before the procedure, and informative afterward with the results.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I arrived on time, was immediately taken into the medical area by a nurse who took me to the prep area. Everything was explained to me in detail. Soon the nurse that was to help with my procedure came to take me to the procedure area. Everything there was explained to me. Dr. Schooler came in to speak to me. The nurse prepared me to be put to sleep, Dr. Schooler returned. I very easily went to sleep and just as easily awakened, fully awake. I received attention from the nurses, dressed, had juice and my husband drove me home. I rested the remainder of the afternoon. It was not an unpleasant experience.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Scholer was pleasant when he came and introduced himself and explained the procedure.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Vincent C. Schooler's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med