Ratings for Dr. Vincent C. Schooler

The staff was terrific. From Kelly to Kim (?) who started the IV, to Peggy, the anesthetist, everyone was friendly and seemed to be excellent at their jobs. Dr. Schooler was very professional and put me at ease after the procedure, and the gal who helped me out to the car was very nice and steady. I appreciate the consideration and good humor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

It was a great experience. Everyone was nice, caring and helpful. Dr Schooler was great and did a thorough job. They made you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Very helpful with all my questions, very comfortable surroundings, and appreciated detailed instructions for my upcoming colonoscopy.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

The process could not have been any easier. I called for an appointment and had it scheduled after a call lasting less than 5 minutes. The first appointment to get the prescription and review the process was extremely simply and all of my questions were answered quickly and professionally. On the day of the procedure, I was in the waiting room for only 5 minutes before being whisked back to the prep room. The new anesthesia was wonderful as I was not groggy at all after waking up from the procedure. I was home and eating again in no time.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

All the staff were super super nice and made me feel comfortable which helped out a lot!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

The staff was so wonderful to me and my husband. Several hours before my appointment we found out our 27 year old son has a form of lymphoma. The staff was so good to us.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I was treated with the best of care. Everyone was so nice and efficient, office staff gave me the attention reserved for people of importance. My treatment was thorough and Dr. Schooler is exceptional along with his nursing staff. I give all an "A" plus.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Excellent overall experience. Starting with the scheduling of my appointment, prep meeting to day of service, everyone was professional, focused and pleasant to work with. The wait time was a little long due to a busy schedule, but even then, it was professional and the care providers did a great job ensuring I was comfortable. The procedure and test results discussion were great. Everyone who treated me was professional, respectful and extremely nice. I highly recommend Dr. Schooler and the entire Eagle team!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

The office was clean and the staff friendly. I saw Dr. Schooler in a timely manner and he explained everything to me.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr Schooler was very attentive to my situation. He and his staff were very easy to talk to and made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend this office to friends and family!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Vincent C. Schooler's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)