Ratings for Dr. Vincent C. Schooler

Excellent overall experience. Starting with the scheduling of my appointment, prep meeting to day of service, everyone was professional, focused and pleasant to work with. The wait time was a little long due to a busy schedule, but even then, it was professional and the care providers did a great job ensuring I was comfortable. The procedure and test results discussion were great. Everyone who treated me was professional, respectful and extremely nice. I highly recommend Dr. Schooler and the entire Eagle team!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

The office was clean and the staff friendly. I saw Dr. Schooler in a timely manner and he explained everything to me.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr Schooler was very attentive to my situation. He and his staff were very easy to talk to and made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend this office to friends and family!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

There was a misunderstanding on my appointment. I got a reminder but when I got to the office, the person forgot to put it in the computer. Had to wait a little longer but no big deal. All in all, everything was fine.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Your staff was very professional and supportive. Everyone treated me with respect.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I dread the colonoscopy for months before it is done. It’s the prep that gets me. I must say that this time, while I still hated the prep, it wasn’t as bad as in years past. On the day of the test, everyone was very nice and very efficient. Very little wait time. They anticipated my needs. I was feeling cold and they brought me a warm blanket before I asked for it. Recovery was quick and I had no after effects. All in all, I still hate the test but feel very comfortable and confident in Dr. Schooler’s office and staff.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Everything was great from the receptionist to the recovery room. All of the staff made you feel relaxed and explained each step along the way. Dr. Schooler was very personable and reassuring.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Schooler and the rest of the staff were excellent. My colonoscopy went as smooth as I could have wanted.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I received excellent care from Dr. Schooler and his staff. The nurses were caring and friendly. The wait was minimal. My overall experience was excellent.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I really like Dr. Schooler. He is very professional as well as personable. He was very attentive to all the issues I wanted to discuss. I would highly recommend him. I really like his nurse as well. She was very thorough and made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Vincent C. Schooler's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

MB Health