Ratings for Dr. Vincent C. Schooler

I really like Dr. Schooler. He is very professional as well as personable. He was very attentive to all the issues I wanted to discuss. I would highly recommend him. I really like his nurse as well. She was very thorough and made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr Schooler is always very professional and he always exhibit excellent bedside mannerisms . He takes time to ask if I have any questions or concerns. I appreciate the fact that he does not recommend unnecessarily return appointments for rechecks. However, he always remind me if I have any additional or new problems to call his office.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Everyone I met were very kind, respectful, and caring!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Everything went smoothly on my first visit and I hope this level of excellence will continue when it comes time for my procedure.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

The prep Nurses were very friendly and helped put me at ease. The IV Nurse was true to her word, one poke and done...Great! In the procedure room the nurse who administered the sleepy juice said " You should feel a warming sensation in your hand. " I replied that I didn"t feel anything. Then I heard my name called. I was in recovery. Wow! Nice nap! Thank you guys for another great job. See you in 5 more years.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

The staff made me feel at ease with their caring, sweet and happy attitudes.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Like all my visit with Eagle, this one have been no different good people from beginning to end. I can sum everything up withe this. I will not be caught sick anywhere else. Thanks Eagle and the Eagle staff.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Visited Dr Schooler as a follow up for an upper GI series requested by Dr Cynthia White... Dr Schooler was very thorough in asking me about what it was I was experiencing and explaining the results of the test. He took his time to make sure I understood ... He then explained his thoughts on further testing and why it was necessary and I agreed with him on those issues and further testing was scheduled thru his office which was very helpful. I had a very good experience at my appointment. The wait time was not long which I also appreciated.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Very attentive, good bedside manner if you are in need of a Gastroenterologist he's the one.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I had an endoscopy. Dr. Schooler is very professional, calm and reassuring. He explained everything to me beforehand and shared the results after the procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Schooler.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Vincent C. Schooler's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)