Ratings for Dr. Vincent C. Schooler

The entire process was timely, professional and efficient. Even though the process is routine for the staff, they still exhibited friendliness and courtesy in their interactions. Impressive!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I ask for a second oponion, got the answer that I wanted, and feel good about seeing Dr. Schooler. Front office and his nurse were very kind and helpful. I would certainly recommend Dr. Schooler, hopefully I will not need to go back to see him, but if the need arises I will. lee

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

My experience there made a difficult and uncomfortable situation as easy as could be. I was treated with great care, kindness and professionalism.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Schooler takes the time to listen and address all concerns. The staff was excellent because they seem to work well together. Followup after the visit has been great.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

The procedure and prep all went very smoothly. Everyone was very professional and efficient, and I was treated courteously. The procedure went well, and the recovery was swift and smooth. My thanks to everyone involved.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

This was a medicine check. It was an excellent experience. No long waits. In and out in a reasonable time. Nice staff. Dr. Schooler is wonderful. I would love for all my visits to the doctor\'s office to go so well.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr.Schooler is an excellent doctor. He listens to where my pain is coming from and I think he does the best treatment possible. I like him as my doctor and wouldn\'t go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Every visit is a good experience.All of the people that I had contact with treated me as if I were the only person who they were working with at the time.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I went in for a colonoscopy which is a very routine procedure for them but they managed to make me feel like it was as important. They were clear and answered questions when I asked. Staff was friendly, inviting, and aware of their surroundings. Dr. Schooler is funny and welcoming in a professional manner that makes you feel more comfortable. The procedure took longer than expected but it was clearly due to the businesses their day had been scheduled around and they handled it very well.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

My experiences with my most recent visit were indeed excellent as a patient. The cheerfulness of a staff that made me feel good that they were genuinely there to help me before seeing my doctor. And, upon seeing my doctor that feeling of concern about my care was a continued thread that expressed to me that this total office placed patient care at the top of their list. Thank you for allowing me to give you my sincere thoughts about Dr. Schooler and the office staff, as a Care Giving Team, from start to finish.Robert Chiles

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Vincent C. Schooler's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

• Blue Shield California