Ratings for Dr. Vincent C. Schooler

I dread the colonoscopy for months before it is done. It’s the prep that gets me. I must say that this time, while I still hated the prep, it wasn’t as bad as in years past. On the day of the test, everyone was very nice and very efficient. Very little wait time. They anticipated my needs. I was feeling cold and they brought me a warm blanket before I asked for it. Recovery was quick and I had no after effects. All in all, I still hate the test but feel very comfortable and confident in Dr. Schooler’s office and staff.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Everything was great from the receptionist to the recovery room. All of the staff made you feel relaxed and explained each step along the way. Dr. Schooler was very personable and reassuring.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Schooler and the rest of the staff were excellent. My colonoscopy went as smooth as I could have wanted.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I received excellent care from Dr. Schooler and his staff. The nurses were caring and friendly. The wait was minimal. My overall experience was excellent.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I really like Dr. Schooler. He is very professional as well as personable. He was very attentive to all the issues I wanted to discuss. I would highly recommend him. I really like his nurse as well. She was very thorough and made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr Schooler is always very professional and he always exhibit excellent bedside mannerisms . He takes time to ask if I have any questions or concerns. I appreciate the fact that he does not recommend unnecessarily return appointments for rechecks. However, he always remind me if I have any additional or new problems to call his office.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Everyone I met were very kind, respectful, and caring!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Everything went smoothly on my first visit and I hope this level of excellence will continue when it comes time for my procedure.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

The prep Nurses were very friendly and helped put me at ease. The IV Nurse was true to her word, one poke and done...Great! In the procedure room the nurse who administered the sleepy juice said " You should feel a warming sensation in your hand. " I replied that I didn"t feel anything. Then I heard my name called. I was in recovery. Wow! Nice nap! Thank you guys for another great job. See you in 5 more years.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

The staff made me feel at ease with their caring, sweet and happy attitudes.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Vincent C. Schooler's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

AARP