You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Vincent C. Schooler

This was a medicine check. It was an excellent experience. No long waits. In and out in a reasonable time. Nice staff. Dr. Schooler is wonderful. I would love for all my visits to the doctor\'s office to go so well.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr.Schooler is an excellent doctor. He listens to where my pain is coming from and I think he does the best treatment possible. I like him as my doctor and wouldn\'t go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I went in for a colonoscopy which is a very routine procedure for them but they managed to make me feel like it was as important. They were clear and answered questions when I asked. Staff was friendly, inviting, and aware of their surroundings. Dr. Schooler is funny and welcoming in a professional manner that makes you feel more comfortable. The procedure took longer than expected but it was clearly due to the businesses their day had been scheduled around and they handled it very well.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

My experiences with my most recent visit were indeed excellent as a patient. The cheerfulness of a staff that made me feel good that they were genuinely there to help me before seeing my doctor. And, upon seeing my doctor that feeling of concern about my care was a continued thread that expressed to me that this total office placed patient care at the top of their list. Thank you for allowing me to give you my sincere thoughts about Dr. Schooler and the office staff, as a Care Giving Team, from start to finish.Robert Chiles

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Vincent C. Schooler's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was a medicine check. It was an excellent experience. No long waits. In and out in a reasonable time. Nice staff. Dr. Schooler is wonderful. I would love f..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Schooler is an excellent doctor. He listens to where my pain is coming from and I think he does the best treatment possible. I like him as my doctor and woul..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Every visit is a good experience.All of the people that I had contact with treated me as if I were the only person who they were working with at the time."

March 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went in for a colonoscopy which is a very routine procedure for them but they managed to make me feel like it was as important. They were clear and answered q..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experiences with my most recent visit were indeed excellent as a patient. The cheerfulness of a staff that made me feel good that they were genuinely there t..."

February 9, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2567215'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

February 6, 2014