Ratings for Dr. Jamil I. El Samna

The worst dentist I have ever seen in my life. Nothing is organized in this place, and they don't even know how to do their work. Not recommended for anybody unless you want to waste your time and money.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Good Dentest and knowledgable and best treatment I got from Dr.El Samna

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr namil is the worst doctor. He broke a perfectly healthy tooth and put a broken crown on another. He is the worst dentist that ever lived. I ended up spending thousands to repair the damage he had done to my teeth

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

I’m 50 years old and have been to many dentists in my days drive 45 min to go to his office. They have Great staff and great service. If you don’t have money they say pay it next time.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

I have a very nice experience with Dr Jamil.He is very professional and good dentist.He placed 2 crowns for me and they look so natural...i didn't even feel any pain he is very good and i really reccommend him for any one.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011

I used to go to him when I was poor and couldn't afford anyone else.He ruined my teeth,once I finally got a job I spend over 40000 to fix my teeth with a professional doctor.Recently to my horror my aunt went there without telling me because she was trying to save money,he made her wait over 3 hours then after doing her root canal he didnt place a cap on it and she got an infection Another time he did my brother's tooth and he broke the perfectly healthy tooth next to it then he placed a broken cap on the tooth. Also once I requested my file to take it to my new dentist and they wouldn't give it to me thinking I was reporting them to insurance Fraud,ALso he pulled the wrong tooth for one of my cousins, which was another horrifying story. Please don't try to save money and go to him. He needs to be charged with malpractice with what he has put me and others through. This is the Honest truth and people need to start rating there horrible experiences.I hope this will help others

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010