Ratings for Dr. Roger J. Hudgins

He has treated me for years now! By far the most caring doctor. He always spends enough time with his patients and makes sure you know and understand what is going on. Staff is excellent also!!! I had to stay I'm the hospital and he comes to visit everyday!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

My daughter has been treated by Dr Hudgins for years. She was diagnosed at 3 months with a serious tumor by another doctor. We cannot say enough good about him. Not always has the best of news but always seems to have a caring attitude each and every time we see him. He always spends quality time discussing and answering questions for us. We have used many neuro doctors but he is by for the best. He made national recognition by working on Baby Noir.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2007

This man is by far the BEST of the best in his field!! He saw my son through several serious spinal and shunt surgeries. He was and is ALWAYS available to us medically and emotionally. I would recommend him to EVERYONE :)

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

Dr. Roger J. Hudgins's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1979)

Pacificare