Ratings for Dr. Renee Hudecheck

I had gone to Dr H for years, but at my last visit I was shocked by my treatment. A simple question launched her into an absolute fit of rage and the visit just got worse. I realize everybody has a bad day once in a while, however, when you are dealing with the public you need to be professional and leave your personal problems at the door. I honestly thought that I had come to the wrong office, she literally was acting like a crazy person. Her care in the past had been decent, but the irrational behaviour forced me to find a more professional eye doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Who ever answered the phone is not too friendly!!!#

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Hudecheck for 20 years. She is very friendly and thorough and takes the time to explain what the different tests are for, any changes in my vision and anything I need to watch out for. Office staff is great. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

This doctor and her staff are lovely and ive been going to them for about 7 years now. Highly recommend this wonderful doctor and pleasant staff! :)

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

Dr h is awesome with my kids who were so scared. She is also very good with me as i have horrid eyesight as i am legally blind without glasses or lenses and.have astymatism amd.floaters. I have good insurance so cost isnt a problem. You have a young kid who.needs a gentle.eye ecam this is the place.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Hudacheck for 10 years. Prior to last week I would have given her the highest marks. But at my most recent appointment, I was treated by someone who looked like Dr Hudacheck but acted like an absolute crazy person. In the end she refused to treat me because of my attitude but my attitude was a reflection of her attitude! In what should have been a very quick conversation about my last prescription, she accused me of lying about my eyeglass prescription(which I was not) and even after I suggested we just forget about it move forward, she continued to attack me regarding my last prescription. She then refused to do my contact lens exam because I wanted to buy my contacts from 1800contacts. I'm sorry that I don't apparently have the income Dr Hudacheck has and am trying to save money where possible (the cost difference is about $100/year). We parted company and I found another eye dr in my area who actually gave me a choice about where I can get my lenses. WOW!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Dr Hudecheck and her staff are excellent!!! Everyone there made me feel welcome and that I was their top priority. I would highly recommend Dr Hudecheck!!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I had what I thought was an internal stye that had been bothering me for a couple of days. I was squeezed in on an already bust day and only had to wait about 15 minutes to see the doctor. Upon examination, it turned out to be a glandular infection. Dr. Hudecheck was very concerned about any other symptoms (fever, listlessness) and was adamant that I fill and start taking the oral antibiotic that she prescribed. My eye is already feeling better! I love that everyone in the office is warm, friendly and extremely professional.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Hudacheck since she opened her first practice and I must say that I have never had a bad experience with her or any of her staff. They have all been very professional, caring and helpful. Dr. Hudacheck is extremely thorough and knowledgable. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

I've been seeing Dr Hudecheck for almost 20 years. She and her staff are very friendly and professional. I've never had a problem.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr. Renee Hudecheck's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1985)