Dr. Elizabeth E. Auger

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth E. Auger

Dr Auger has helped me with several different issues with my feet and I'm delighted with the results! And the custom inserts she made for my running shoes are wonderful! Each visit she listened to my issues, talked to me about the causes and explained possible treatments. Unlike some doctors that seem like they want to get you in out as fast as possible, I feel like she really cares and takes the time to make sure I understand the diagnosis and my options. I remember thinking when I left my first visit: "wow, she spent a good deal of time with me". I didn't feel rushed out, just so she could get to the next patient"

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Excellent surgeon and friendly staff. Listened to me and answered all my questions. After 8 weeks of treatment I am back to my normal activities.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

She is the best doctor I have ever seen. I would recommend her to anyone. She sincerely cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I have been struggling with plantar fasciitis since January and had talked with two other doctors about it without any relief. Dr. Auger has given me pain relief and hope that it will get better. She has been instructive on how to prevent it coming back in the future. She listens, explains, and answers all of my questions. Thank you, Dr. Auger!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr Auger saved my life!! Well she didn't exactly save my life, but I feel like she did. I do a lot of triathlons and ultra trail running and came down with plantar fasciitis and no matter what I did or who I spoke with the injury would not go away. I got to the point where I just didn't run anymore due to the pain. I went in to see Dr Auger and the next day I was out running with no pain. I truly felt like a kid again and my love for the outdoors has come back!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

My son had infected ingrown toenails. They were able to take him the same day. She explained the procedure well and communicated with my son in a manner that made him feel at ease. I would not hesitate to refer any friend to Dr. Auger.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I was told that I needed surgery for my tailor's bunion. She did not go over any conservative non-surgical treatment options. She was not friendly but seemed to be very knowledgable. The surgery, I found out after researching, would not be necessary. Good thing I got a second opinion.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Dr. Auger helped me with my Plantar Fasciitis. Super glad I went to her she was very comfortable to work with and my feet are doing amazing.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr. Auger is awesome! Although she's very knowledgeable, she speaks to her patients in laymen terms, so that we understand what she’s saying! She did such a great job when she operated on my toe that I have NO scar! Thanks Dr. A! You know your stuff!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I agree lacks bedside manner. Felt like I was bothering her. Didn't introduce herself just wanted money and also didn't had no empathy for me or the amount of pain.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Dr. Elizabeth E. Auger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Elizabeth E. Auger, DPM has been practicing podiatry for 18 years and is proud to offer holistic, patient-centered care. Patients can trust Dr. Auger to help keep their feet healthy through preventative care and through solving serious foot and leg health issues with conservative and surgical treatments. Find out more about Dr. Auger and give her a call to schedule your appointment at one of our offices in Salt Lake City, West Jordan, or Sandy, Utah. Dr. Auger is a podiatrist, a believer in the importance of whole body health, and a caring medical practitioner committed to improving the lives of patients. She is a highly active person and often finds herself drawn to the Wasatch Mountains with her border collies for trail running, hiking, and snowshoeing. As a sportswoman, Dr. Auger understands the types of injuries experienced by active people including runners, walkers, bikers, gym-goers, and team players. She has devoted her medical knowledge to developing personalized treatment protocols for the various injuries that athletes endure. As she puts it: "My goal is to keep people moving." Dr. Auger also has a strong interest in the field of nutrition because of the ongoing research helping to empower each individual with knowledge of the incredible healing power of food. Her interest in the quality of food has transformed her into the passionate gardener she is today, and she grows and shares many edibles and flowers with friends and family. Whatever Dr. Auger does, she is positive, firm, and enthusiastic in her approach. Dr. Auger grew up in Long Island, New York and graduated from North Babylon High School in 1988. She continued her education at Long Island University, graduating in 1992 after successfully completing her pre-medical education. She received her Bachelors of Science in Nutrition from Long Island University and was subsequently accepted to The Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, now known as Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Auger graduated from PCPM in 1996 and continued on to Salt Lake City, Utah to complete 3 years of intensive training in foot surgery and wound care during her medical residency. Because Dr. Auger is fond of the Utah lifestyle, she chose to stay in the Salt Lake City area where she has been in private practice since 1999. Dr. Auger is a member of The College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, and is Board Certified in Podiatric Medicine by The American Board of Lower Extremity Surgery.

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1996)