Ratings for Dr. Alaina E. Amato

I was very disappointed with my visit with Dr Amato. This was my second visit following blood work. After spending a few minutes with me and I'm trying to explain my pain she gave a few suggestions, and discussed two blood test results. Then she laid the test results on the table and walked out. No further explanation, no asking if I had further questions, no going over the test results and what needed to be done - no asking if I needed refills, - just walked out. I didn't know where she had gone so I sat there waiting for her and her nurse comes in and says she is with her next patient! I have never been treated so poorly in all my doctor's visits! This was clearly a lack of professionalism, courtesy and very little concern for my well-being. I will not go back to her again! I was already weepy, in pain and this visit only made me feel worse! I definitely will not recommend her to any one I know or may ask me about her. I did speak with the office supervisor who took notes and was very sympathetic. The rest of the staff was very sweet and kind to me.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Alaina E. Amato's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)