Ratings for Dr. Maria Moro-De-Casillas

Dr Moro-De-Casillas asked what was wrong. My response was no one has told me. She left to find out. The Dr came back after awhile, not happy about the answers received. She said she will find out and let me know. At 7 pm that night the Doctor call and told me the answer. Personal care is rare and appreciated. She is a 10.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

The Dr herself is a nice lady and knowledgeable. Her staff, however, is unbelievably rude. They don't care about the patient and seem to be on power trips, especially this one woman who is in her 40s with long crimped hair and terrible makeup who seems to be so miserable with her own life that she takes it out on the patients. I'll never go back.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Moro is the most knowledgeable, compassionate doctor we have ever met. My husband has been seeing her for years and feels extremely confidant and well cared for by her. Her staff is outstanding.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

the staff at L&M is very unprofessional could not schedule an appointment for 4 months they kept on canceling or forgetting to schedule me

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016