Ratings for Dr. Duane S. Shank

We were very happy with the way our children's' smiles came out. The process was always so smooth and quick. The office ran on time to fulfill your needs. The staff was always friendly and treated you like family.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr. Shank is the BEST!!! He was highly recommended to us by multiple people, and rightfully so. Dr. Shank is simply wonderful and outstanding and does absolutely fantastic work! He is so nice to speak with and a very friendly man. He has a calming demeanor, and explained everything at every stage of the process, which allowed us to understand and be comfortable with what was required to be done throughout all steps of the services provided. Our entire experience was great for us, and most importantly, for all of our children. Our kids felt at ease with him and did not dread going to his office for anything, which made us happy too. And he always is there to take any of our kids in at a moment's notice if something needed to be adjusted or looked at. His office staff is very nice and friendly and accommodating too with everything from office visits to payments plans. Dr. Shank and his office is just phenomenal!!! There is no need to worry or look any further if you are trying to find a good and reputable orthodontist. You cannot find anyone better and will not be disappointed nor have any need to second guess anything. He is extremely knowledgeable, very professional, top notch, and frankly incomparable. We are glad to say that it is our extreme pleasure to not hesitate to highly recommend Dr. Shank to anyone in need of orthodontic services.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Great guy and practice. ..............................................

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr Shank is a conscientious, knowledgeable, friendly and a professional Orthodontist. He is fair and accurate, he has greats manners with the kids, my son liked him and his staff. His staff was professional and courtesy. Appointment hours were flexible to fit our schedule. End results were excellent, very happy with his work and the whole experience. No doubt DR Shank is highly recommended in my book

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Shank is a knowledgeable dentist who treated both of my boys. Dr. Shank has a wonderful bedside manner who is very patient with the children. The staff is very friendly and attentive to the patient's needs. My boys now have beautiful teeth thanks to Dr. Shank and his wonderful staff. I totally recommend Dr Shank and his office.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Both my daughters were patients of Dr. Shank's with outstanding results. He is a dedicated professional. His staff is awesome...friendly, caring and available. You need to establish a good rapport with your orthodontist, and Dr. Shank and his staff make this easy. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Shank - he is caring and professional.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Fantastic results and a friendly and skilled staff. Highly recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Our childrens' teeth look amazing! Our experience with Dr Shank and his kind and professional staff was perfect

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

My daughter and myself have had the pleasure to deal with Dr Shank and his staff for the last year. Not only does he do great work ,the professionalism throughout the office from top to bottom was fantastic. I highly recommend anyone who needs there teeth to be fixed deal with this organization.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014