Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. Hamre

I love Dr.Hamre . He delivered my 2 baby boys,my cousin's daughter,my little sister, and my other cousin's 2 kids with no problem or complications. Even after being pregnant I still go to see him if I have any lady problems going . Jeffery Hamre is highly recommended not just only in my family but to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

If you are looking for a doctor who cares about his patients, he is not the doctor you are looking for. He comes off as very rude and as if his patients are just a number. I waited over an hour for my first appointment, only to get back in the room to be rushed out. He was very dismissive to my concerns and pushed me out of the door. I tried to give him a second chance and that experience was even worse! I have never met a doctor as rude as him. I would rather drive an hour to Nashville!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I have mixed feelings about Dr. Hamre. His bed side manner can be rough. On my first appointment, he actually caused me to have an anxiety attack and my poor husband was upset too. I came in because my primary dr. wanted me to see him for some symptoms I was having because he felt they were all related. Dr. Hamre sort of barged in and he only addressed two of them, one of them he basically tried to make me feel really stupid about and sort of belittled me, but I insisted that something was going on besides my already established PCOS or that my PCOS treatment was not working correctly. I was VERY GLAD that he at least tried to listen to me and ordered a while bunch of tests that kind of got us no where, but again, he only listeded to two of my sypmtoms, completely ignoring the rest. I won't say he is a bad doctor, and I feel like doctors get a lot of flack. But, I know he's just human and he has to take everything case by case. But, when your gut tells you something is up, drs should always listen. I am thankful that he did as least attempt at listening to me. He's not a bad doctor, just maybe not the right one for sensitive ladies like me.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

He is a great Doctor. I am very satisfied with the care he has provided

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Hamre is an excellent doctor and I am glad that I had him for my OB and his staff is very nic and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I went to him for prenatal care. I was super sick couldn't even keep water down when I tried to voice this to him and get medication to help he would just cut me off and tell me to just try to keep it down. I ended up in the ER unable to urinate because of dehydration and I wasn't putting on weight. So instead of helping me at my next appointment he wanted to send me to a nutritionist for malnutrition in my pregnancy, of course when I can't keep anything down! He's nurse and him are both rude and don't listen to your concerns.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I have only visited him once so far for a pap, irregular periods, and ovarian cysts. He seems like a great doctor. Took his time explaining things to me, very patient in answering all my questions and he is very thorough. He made the pap as comfortable as possible w/ no pain. His office staff is super friendly. Only complaint is I waited quite a while but nothing unbearable and he was really packed. Overall I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Hamre is amazing and saved my life. Thank you Dr. Hamre.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I've seen some really negative reviews on Dr. Hamre, and I am honestly shocked. With the birth of my first daughter, no doctor would listen to me when I said that she was stuck. Vacuum and forceps later, she was out but I had to be taken to surgery to be stitched up. It was months and months of recovery. When I was pregnant with my second, Dr Hamre was the ONLY Dr that would listen to me when I asked for a cesarean. (I switched 3 separate times throughout my pregnancy until I found him.) he read over my medical history, actually listened to me, and agreed it was the best route for me. The surgery went flawlessly. He's an incredibly skilled surgeon, and I healed so quickly! He's knowledgable and to the point. If you're looking for a bedside manner that babies you, you've come to the wrong doctor. If you want someone who knows his stuff and will do the best job possible, Dr. Hamre is it.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dr. Hamre told me that I did not have endometriosis because it didn't show on my ultrasound. You can't tell that on an ultrasound. He did not want to do exploratory surgery and basically told me I was fat. I had told him I was gaining weight for no reason. If it had not been for Dr. Miller (my PCP), he would never have done it. Not only did I have it, but my ovary & uterus had grown together. He also failed to diagnose PCOS AND an adrenal issue. I had been on my period for almost a year and he was doing nothing!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey L. Hamre's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Clarksville, TN