Dr. David B. Adams

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David B. Adams

Really needed help. Dr. Adams camw highly recommended. This has been wonderful for me.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Super bright. Retains an amazing amount of information between visits. Practice appears to be in very high demand so, at least my appointments, were booked weeks out. I am always seen on time, insurance filed accurately and his nurse is just wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

I drive from Athens to Atlanta to see him. He’s the best of the best. He can drill down to the root of the problem, how it arose, what I can do, and how to resolve conflicts and make effective decisions. I could not be more pleased. The office was extremely well organized, appointments were always on time, and he has this remarkable memory that allows him to retain even the smallest aspect of my history, including names, dates, places and occurrences. He came highly recommended to me. Although he stays busy, his nurse keeps me in mind for earlier openings.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Just began treatment. Came very highly recommended by my internist. I avm very pleased.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Start to completion, it was the best experience and resolved my conflicts. Exceptional.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

See him monthly when I fly into Atlanta. My emotions were driving business decisions. He helped me solve that problem.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Seeing Dr. Adams was the best decision I could have made. Just exceptional.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

An excellent doctor and nurse. Great atmosphere and precise and targeted treatment. I am extremely pleased.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Recently completed care which enabled me to be comfortable accepting a new job and relocating. I cannot express what a great treatment experience this has been, and I will forever be appreciative.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Great, great practice. I come to Atlanta and see him monthly.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. David B. Adams's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board Certified in Clinical Psychology (ABPP) Fellow, American Academy of Clinical Psychology Fellow, Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine Fellow, American Psychological Association Fellow, Society for the Advancement of Psychotherapy Distinguished Practitioner - Emeritus - National Academies of Practice in Psychology Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards (Interjurisdictional Practice) Diplomate, Academy of Integrative Pain Management

• English

• University of Cincinnati
  • Xavier University
  • University of Alabama

• Distinguished Practitioner - Emeritus - National Academies of Practice in Psychology

• Adams, D. B. (1997) Recovery from orthopaedic trauma: psychodynamics and psychopathology - conclusions & recommendations. Psychotherapy Bulletin, 32, 2, 13-16.
  • Adams, D. B. and Wasserburger, L. B. (1997) Psychologic factors affecting soft tissue injury: psychodynamics, psychopathology, and impact upon recovery. In Windsor and Lox (Eds) Soft Tissue Injuries: Diagnosis and Treatment. Philadelphia: Hanley & Belfus.