Dr. David B. Adams

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David B. Adams

Researched heavily, ratings were accurate, great practice and doctor. Saved my job, marriage and perhaps my life. I was truly a mess, making myself and others miserable. Thanks doc, more than you know. - Nancy L.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Until I starting treatment with dr. Adams . I kept making the same mistakes over and over. I am in a high level position at work but still felt inferior and overwhelmed. Now I can see myself clearly, my life is better, and I have self- respect for my accomplishments. He turned my life around.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Emotional conflict was ruining my company. He resolved it all. Finally anxiety free.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Relocating from Florida to Atlanta. Did search for best psychologist in Atlanta, and I have had my first visit with the doctor. I was mightily impressed. He is very patient, wise, perceptive and feels quite invested. I am pleased if not thrilled with my choice.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Been in the mental health care system for many years; nothing was working, and I still did not understand the cause or solution to my problems. He has been awesome, and I truly believe my life is now on track. Greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

He was instrumental in my controlling my poorly managed anger. It saved my marriage and my job both of which I was slowly destroying. For me, this was a miraculous change. Forever thankful.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

He helped me so much. Great problem solver, listens very intently.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Always there for me. So invested. I am so appreciative.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Saw him for sexual problems. He is very knowledgable and helped me understand what my husband was trying unsuccessfully to communicate. We were a mess before I started seeing him. I am eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

He has anazing priblem solving abilities. He has wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. David B. Adams's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board Certified in Clinical Psychology (ABPP) Fellow, American Academy of Clinical Psychology Fellow, Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine Fellow, American Psychological Association Fellow, Society for the Advancement of Psychotherapy Distinguished Practitioner - Emeritus - National Academies of Practice in Psychology Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards (Interjurisdictional Practice) Diplomate, Academy of Integrative Pain Management

• English

• University of Cincinnati
  • Xavier University
  • University of Alabama

• Distinguished Practitioner - Emeritus - National Academies of Practice in Psychology

• Adams, D. B. (1997) Recovery from orthopaedic trauma: psychodynamics and psychopathology - conclusions & recommendations. Psychotherapy Bulletin, 32, 2, 13-16.
  • Adams, D. B. and Wasserburger, L. B. (1997) Psychologic factors affecting soft tissue injury: psychodynamics, psychopathology, and impact upon recovery. In Windsor and Lox (Eds) Soft Tissue Injuries: Diagnosis and Treatment. Philadelphia: Hanley & Belfus.

UnitedHealthcare