Dr. David B. Adams

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David B. Adams

Seeing Dr. Adams was the best decision I could have made. Just exceptional.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

An excellent doctor and nurse. Great atmosphere and precise and targeted treatment. I am extremely pleased.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Recently completed care which enabled me to be comfortable accepting a new job and relocating. I cannot express what a great treatment experience this has been, and I will forever be appreciative.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Great, great practice. I come to Atlanta and see him monthly.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I was new to the area and needed to find a psychologist who truly understood trauma and how to move forward. Dr Adams is that doctor. He makes time for you when he can, and his wife who runs the office is the nicest woman you'll ever meet. Couldn't recommend more highly.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Extremely skilled and focused. Deeply appreciated.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

Life altering experience. I was clearly not solving my problems. He helped me understand the source and solution.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

I am a former patient. He helped me set my life on track. A great doctor and wonderfully run practice.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Worked me into his schedule; highly appreciated. Staff is truly excellent and efficient. The doctor is very skilled. It was the perfect choice for me. Recommend highly.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Great nurse, Dr. Adams is super punctual, easy to talk to, helpful, kind, and I have benefited greatly from seeing him.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. David B. Adams's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board Certified in Clinical Psychology (ABPP) Fellow, American Academy of Clinical Psychology Fellow, Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine Fellow, American Psychological Association Fellow, Society for the Advancement of Psychotherapy Distinguished Practitioner - Emeritus - National Academies of Practice in Psychology Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards (Interjurisdictional Practice) Diplomate, Academy of Integrative Pain Management

• English

• University of Cincinnati
  • Xavier University
  • University of Alabama

• Distinguished Practitioner - Emeritus - National Academies of Practice in Psychology

• Adams, D. B. (1997) Recovery from orthopaedic trauma: psychodynamics and psychopathology - conclusions & recommendations. Psychotherapy Bulletin, 32, 2, 13-16.
  • Adams, D. B. and Wasserburger, L. B. (1997) Psychologic factors affecting soft tissue injury: psychodynamics, psychopathology, and impact upon recovery. In Windsor and Lox (Eds) Soft Tissue Injuries: Diagnosis and Treatment. Philadelphia: Hanley & Belfus.