Ratings for Dr. Robert W. WEBSTER

I have been going to Dr. Webster office for a few years and I wouldn't go anywhere else. They are so kind to their patients. Take time to anwser all my questions and were very professional. I would highly recommend them !

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I went here for two years. I'm no longer a patient. At first I thought they were having a bad day, but it was every time. I was tired of the staff's attitude and annoyance with patients, how they gossiped about patients, the hygienist was rough and painful, and didn't apologize, and Dr. Webster spend only minutes with me before abruptly walking out without saying anything at all. Awful, awful place.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Webster. I was seen in this office a few weeks ago and will definitely be going back. The front desk staff seemed a bit annoyed, but everything else was perfect. I was called for my exam just minutes after I sat in the lobby! I believe I was seen my Shannon? and Jennifer? They were both excellent. Very kind , gentle, and polite women. Dr. Webster was also very nice and helpful, and answered all of my questions. Dr. Webster has the best bed side manner I have ever seen in a doctor. Thanks for easing my dentist fears Dr. Webster & Staff

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

Dr. Webster took the time to answer questions and concerns I had about my dental health. He was very friendly and knowledgable with a good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

He was in the room with me approximately 5 minutes and it felt like that was about 2 minutes longer then he would have liked. He mentioned what looked like maybe a cyst on my wisdom tooth and that he had to talk to an oral surgeon about it. I have checked back three times and still haven't heard back from the office and its been about a month.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

I got a bill in the mail 3 months after I was seen for $382 totally shocking since my insurance provider should have covered this come to find out I was seen 8 days before the effective date on my card I was told by this office it is not their responsibility to look at that information and most cards do not even have dates on them. Considering they deal with insurance cards everyday and I do not I am at a loss of words for how poor they are handling this situation. I am not paying this bill until they can get this issue resolved with my insurance company. If they took the time to do their job right they could have just said ma'am do you realize your card is not effective yet? We can reschedule you 8 days later and I would have gladly accepted that or even a month later rather than getting a bill for $382 3 months down the road this is crazy I will go somewhere else from now on where they look over things if they overlooked this who is to say they wont overlook my medical history...

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Staff is very rude and abrupt with patients, wait for an appointment at least 4 months for routine cleaning. Dr Webster himself is ok and has always done good work but because of his staff, I am getting a new dentist.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010