Ratings for Dr. Kareem A. Hamdy

Dr. Hamdy was very knowledgeable about my mother's condition. He was honest with us about our options. She had her surgery and recovered wonderfully. He and his staff were there for us every step of the way. Martinsville is lucky to have such a skilled and caring physician.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

The Dr. and his staff are the nicest people I know. They went out of their way to give me the upmost care that they could. I could not have asked for better service. I also saw the same treatment for others, as well. I would highly recommend them to all my family and friends. Kudos to the best Dr. and staff I know!!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

I trust his judgment and his surgical skills from what I hear from other patients and my personal experience.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. Hamdy was great. I had a colonoscopy in the office. He and his staff went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Appointment time was 9:00am, finally got into room @9:50, just so he could tell me that the results from my ultrasound was inflammation and to see a specialist, because he was a surgeon! Really?? You couldn't say that to me over the phone? When asked about the blood test results, that he requested i do, he had to exit the room and retrieve them? Only again to tell me to see a specialist. But on the way out of the room, he wants to tell me, recheck with me in 6 months? For????????

Submitted February 14, 2013