Ratings for Dr. William R. Moore

Dr. Moore is absolutely amazing! I switched my daughter into his care when she was 5 months old and couldn't ask for more! The only category I didn't rate him a 5 in is staff which obviously isn't his fault... I very impressed with him bc he is so caring he doesn't rush you and he covers everything you need to know. He also personally calls you if you have a concern. I have never had this before all my doctors and my daughter's other doctor have just had their nurse call but he took time out of his day to personal call and help out!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Moore is very helpful and caring! I was very impressed with him from the day we met him. He has been caring for my daughter since she was 2 days old and now she is 3 years old. I would definitely recommend him! I wish more docotors were as compassionate as him.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr. Moore is very caring, and always has my child's best interest in mind. I never feel rushed, and he always makes sure that all of my questions are answered before we leave. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

he is a sweet, friendly, and intelligent doctor. i never felt rushed with him.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007

Super kind and friendly doctor! Knowledgeable and helpful--will call you at home with test results, etc. Never rushes & is very careful when prescribing medicines. One of the best ever--just wish he'd go into family practice so we could all have him as our physician!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2006

Dr. William R. Moore's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Clarksville, TN