Ratings for Dr. Wesley J. Harris

Dr. Harris performed a vaginal hysterectomy, due to post menopausal bleeding. I was home the next morning by 9:30. I had no pain. Dr. Harris thoroughly explained everything he was going to do. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Wesley Harris. Very professional, knowledgable, informative and personable. He performed a TVHBSO and did such a marvelous job, I was back to work in 11 days! I have had multiple gynecological surgeries in the past. This, by far, has been the best experienced one.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr Harris performed an oopherectomy/salpingoectomy on me when I had an ectopic pregnancy. This man is WONDERFUL!!! Super caring, takes time to talk to you. His nurse is super sweet also. Would recommend him to anyone!!! He saved my life!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Dr. Wesley Harris diagnosed me accurately in one visit when 3 other doctors had been stumped for two years. After a quick surgery and a few weeks of recovery, I had my life back. I haven't felt this good in years. So thankful to have found him!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Dr. Harris is an outstanding physician. He has been my OBGYN for the past 10 years. He has seen me through 3 successful pregnancies and one miscarriage. I would trust him with my life. He's knowledgeable and very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Harris is a great doctor, I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

I switchecd to Dr. Harris after having some problems that my old OBGYN said was nothing. Within my first visit he made me an appointment for surgery and was about to get down to the bottom of my situation. I would recommened him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2012

Dr. Harris is very caring and knowledgeable physician and done a TOT (urethral sling) on me Jan. 2012. Excellent results after surgery and would recommend him to anyone with a urinary incontinence problem.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

After two children and a job that required lifting heavy equipment, my bladder had fallen and I needed a bladder tack. Dr. Wesley Harris performed a TOT Sling/Bladder Tack. During my pre-op visits, Dr. Harris explained the process in detail and patiently answered my questions. The morning of the operation, Dr. Harris was very comforting and had a demeanor that put me a ease. Post-op recovery time was minimal. Within three days, I was walking my dog again. I am very pleased with the procedure and wish I had done this years ago. But then again, medical technology is far more advanced - even in the last five years ago.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

I have gone to Dr. Harris for a number of years. He has performed two surgeries with my last one being 11/21/11. He explained to me in detail what he would be doing and what to expect after surgery. He continues to check on you during the hospital stay. Dr. Harris cares about his patients. I have faith in him and am thankful to have such a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Dr. Wesley J. Harris's Credentials

• Southwestern Homeopathic Medical College And Hospital (Grad. 1980)

AARP