Ratings for Dr. Edward P. Newcott

I believe this man is practically deaf. It's very difficult to talk to him and he doesn't explain anything to you. I stopped treatment before I felt actually cured. HIs staff is kind but is office is so unprofessional I was shocked. The doctor spends more time looking at his computer screen checking boxes than he does with treatment. Never again.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

This guy is not a great listener. I am a DSP for a disabled man who frequently goes to get his nails trimmed. As a DSP, there are many standards and protocols I need to follow by law, and this man has been downright hostile in the past, and unwilling and uncaring to help me fulfill my duties. Things like extra paperwork and duplicate copies. Things you really should not have a problem with, or maybe you should not have become a Doctor. His staff are friendly, though I have seen him be rude to them. And Its like a million degrees in his office. And I question clealiness...

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

GOOD DOCTOR, HE FIXES YOU LIKE HIM VERY SKILLFUL GOOD NURSING STAFF

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. Edward P. Newcott's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in New London, NH