Ratings for Dr. Jennifer S. Kitchin

Today is my first review I have ever written online, Jennifer Kitchin gave me a cortisone injection and I am left with a huge dent in my skin because she injected too much cortisone. She actually tried to say it is just the way I heal and can be permanent . I have been treated with cortisone injection over the years and never had a problem. She has terrible bedside manner and not very knowledgable . Today they actually asked for my co pay for me to show her what she had done. NEVER will return, nor should anyone seeking a knowledgable and professional doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I love Dr. Kitchin and I highly recommend her! She's very smart, very kind, and always listens to me.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr. Kitchin is the best Dermatologist and my favorite doctor. She takes care of my whole family. She is kind and smart, and runs on schedule. I also get botox, fillers, and laser with her, and she is amazing! She keeps me young and natural looking!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Kitchin is the BEST. She is a top notch medical doctor and always has accurately diagnosed and treated my skin conditions. She also is an incredible cosmetic dermatologist. She is a true ARTIST.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Smart, compassionate doctor! I highly recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Kind, and very excellent dermatologist! So glad I found her! She diagnosed and treated my problem and always runs on time!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Jennifer S. Kitchin's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Avmed