Ratings for Dr. Peter E. Protzel

Peter Protzel is a great Oral Surgeon. I had a deep cavity on my lower left wisdom tooth and that same wisdom tooth got a abscess infection? Someone i know recommended me to go to Peter. I went to Peter and he told me nicely how the tooth would be removed. I went under anesthesia and Peter got the wisdom tooth out quickly. I really had no pain after the wisdom tooth was removed. I highly recommend going to Peter if you need an Oral Surgeon in NY. He is top notch.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I took my 4 year old son to Dr. Protzel for a tooth extraction and I was very pleased with the experience. Dr. Protzel took the time to thoroughly discuss the procedure with my husband and I and his staff was very friendly and tried to put my son at ease throughout the procedure. Dr. Protzel completed the procedure promptly and as painlessly as possible. I have heard that others have had good experiences with him as well, so I'm glad I chose him for my young son and would recommend him in the future.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Dr. Peter E. Protzel's Credentials

• Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 11794 (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Bethpage, NY