Ratings for Dr. Jaime A. Boero

He is also listed as a neurologist but seems to only care about sleep medicine and ordering CPAP machine. The issues that affect my sleep are mostly neurological in nature (restless leg syndrome; fibromyalgia; sciatica; delayed sleep phase syndrome) but when I asked him to address these, I was told he could refer me to a "Pain Management Specialist". Why? If he is unwilling to treat these issues, how will the sleep problems ever resolve? BUT he did write to DOT that he thought my sleep issues caused me to be a "risk" while driving - - - not testing done - - - and my license was suspended while THEN he had me travel over 30 miles (by paid transportation) to have the testing done that showed that I did not have any "daytime sleepiness" problems - just like I had been telling him. After the tests came back, he still did not contact the DOT to tell them I was okay to drive - INSTEAD, he went on vacation out of the country for several weeks, So, I could not work until he came back into the country; insisted I (pay again ) to go see him; for him to say "how have you been doing?" and THEN still took over a week to contact DOT to reinstate my license!!! A real, non-caring jerk!!!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016