Ratings for Dr. George Kevorkian

Two wisdom teeth taken out and an absolutely wonderful experience! I had to wait a month to get an appointment but it was well worth it. Dr. Kevorkian is knowledgable and confident. He is friendly but direct and takes the time to explain the why and the how as well as answer questions. His team is quick, efficient, and smiling! This was easiest the friendliest and most efficient doctors office I have even been to.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

He is a wonderful dentist! I've had 2 molars pulled by him and I've always been scared of the needles in my mouth. But he has a way of doing the numbing without you even realizing it. A few mins later, all done. Could not ask for more much less a nicer dr. Kinda makes me feel stupid after he is done because of all the panic I go thru before I even get to him. I'm going again soon and almost can't wait! If you have chosen Dr.K, you made the right choice. You have my word. The staff is awesome too! Good luck

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I went to Dr Kevorkian several years ago to have three wisdom teeth pulled. He explained everything that would happen and it did just so. I hate he's no longer on my dental plan otherwise he would be my default oral surgeon. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2011