Ratings for Dr. Sunil C. Kaza

I first seen Dr. Kaza when I was 24. This was after my first episode with chest pains. I had gone to my doctor and asked them to do an EKG and they were sure it was anxiety. I had to talk them into doing it. Once they did they told me i needed to go to the ER immediately. Here is the thing at the time i didnt have insurance. They still went ahead and did stress test. They were not perfect by any means but they were not willing to do anymore test. All he would say is that i was too young. This bothered me! For I had a child now two. A year later i was still having problems but still did want to do anymore test it took going to another ER to even get a monitor. Though that hospital did the monitor they sent it to Dr Kaza and still nothing was done. I am now getting into see someone else and my primary care has many concerns. She literally hears an issue when she listens. Now off to get my second monitor and to figure out what is going on. With someone who is willing to treat me rather than saying i am too young.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Sunil C. Kaza's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1990)

MB Health