Ratings for Dr. Thanh-Mai Trinh

NO STARS IF I COULD! This office discriminates between insurance companies. The receptionist who picked up the phone told me that she didn't have the schedule book with her and that she would call me back with an available date after speaking with the scheduler. Before we hung up, she asked me what insurance I have. I told her "Monarch." Then she asked which of the Monarch insurances I have. When I told her 'Caloptima,' she all of a sudden said, "Sorry. we are overbooked FOR CALOPTIMA MONARCH. We cannot take any more patients from Caloptima Monarch." I said that's discrimination. She said that's a big word. I told her it is a big word, but that's exactly what they are doing. DISCRIMINATING. SEGREGATION in hospital care depending on SOCIO-ECONOMIC STATUS They are NOT doing probono work when they take my insurance, they get paid. If they have an opening, they should allow for sick people who need their help to see the doctor. UNETHICAL PRACTICE.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Trinh for almost ten years. She is very caring and takes the time to address all of your concerns. She actually chided me for not having enough questions/concerns during my first pregnancy! Now that I am pregnant again, I will definitely trust Dr. Trinh with my prenatal care.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

She is a very friendly doctor who loves all children. She helped me on my first child who was a boy 3 years ago and now im having another child who going to be a girl this August 2011. She comfortable to understand and talk to. My mom recommend me to her and I recommend her to everyone I know who like to visit a gynecologist or who pregnant.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Thanh-Mai Trinh's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Garden Grove, CA