Ratings for Dr. Phares L. Book

He is most wonderful counselor I've ever had. Thank u Dr. Book and Reception Susan...

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I agree 100% with the individual that posted their review on October 3, 2014.. I am a woman and completely disagree with Dr. Book's having any bias towards anyone. Lets just say i also was warned of these biased rumors before actually meeting him . I found them to be completely untrue. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who truly wants what is in the best interest of their child, even if that means not getting the recommendations they were hoping for.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Has been very helpful in working with me and through my issues

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I believe anyone who doesn't get what they want out of their case will give a bad review. I find Dr. Book cares about the children in every case. He is not biased. He is careful and very professional and takes in all information before he makes a decision on what to present to a judge. Very good to deal with. Loves his career and has a passion to help. That is truly noticeable.

Submitted October 3, 2014

This guy should at the least be taken off the panel for any county appointed evaluations. He is biased, unprofessional, takes personal interest in his cases. He is female biased. He is a disgrace to his professionl

Submitted December 17, 2013