Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Block

Dr Block is very courteous , knowledgeable and very efficient! I was very pleased with his skill and Bessie manner.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I had a bunion surgery performed by another doctor. After 18 months of pain and still having a bunion, I got tired of repeatedly going back with nothing helping my pain. I went to Dr. Block who diagnosed me with a nonunion. Tests confirmed the bone was not healed. Dr. Block explained everything to me and performed surgery to correct the problem. I can FINALLY wear a regular shoe and return to work pain free. Dr. Block is a great doctor. I won’t have my other bunion done by anyone other than him!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Could NOT be happier with Dr. Block and his staff! On the ball! Looked up my benefits before I was seen and called me to notify me what I would owe. Explained everything to me in detail. I had been dealing with plantar fashitis (sp?) for over a year and was getting no where with my other doctor. After a few visits with Dr. Block, my pain was GONE! Now can walk (and yes work) pain free! Thank you to Dr. Block and his office! Best foot doctor in West Kentucky.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

I had seen another foot doctor in town who was CREEPY. He never told me why just that I needed to have all my toenails taken off. I went to see Dr. Block for another opinion. Right away he told me I had a fungal infection on all my toenails and what the treatment would be. I had laser treatment which took about five months and my toenails are now NORMAL. I can wear sandals again!!! Could not be happier with Bluegrass Foot Center. Would not recommend anyone else but this office.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

I had plantar fasciaitis. Dr Block diagnosed me in one minute. I had been to my FP who sent me to an Orthopedist- who sent me to physical therapy after X-rays. I spent hundreds of dollars with no relief. All treatment and therapies with NO relief. After one minute w Dr Block, he gave me exercises to do on my own, along with a support pad to wear in my shoe and brace at night which gave me relief. But because it had been chronic he eventually injected my foot and I am pain free, back at the gym. Then 2 years later I developed pisiform is syndrome with pain down my leg that was debilitating. Again, FP and Ortho and AGAIN spent thousands of dollars in copays for X-rays/MRI's and PT. Again, Dr a Block diagnosed me right of the bat and walked me thru exercises and assisted my treatment and complete resolve. Professional and a great diagnostician!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I had been dealing with chronic pain in the ball of my toe for many months. It got to the point I was unable to run, then eventually even walking was very painful. I went to Dr. Block's office where x-rays confirmed the problem. After months of pain a couple of office visits resolved my pain. I am now able to run again, and walk pain free! I can't recommend Dr. Block and his office highly enough.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

My 8yo daughter had warts on the bottom of both feet. They hurt when she walked and would never go away with drug store stuff. Dr. Block went out of his way to try every treatment to cause the least amount of pain. I felt he was very concerned with hurting my daughter and knew what would/would not cause pain. After a couple of months of applying a liquid to the area, they were gone, all without a LICK of pain! We could not be happier. I would not go anywhere else other than this office!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I had been seeing one of the orthopedic surgeons in town for foot pain and was diagnosed with a neuroma. After 2 steroid injections my pain did not improve. He told me there was nothing more that could be done. I went to Dr. Block we diagnosed me with a torn ligament in the ball of the toe of my foot, which was confirmed with an MRI. In fact, a steroid injection was only going to worsen the problem. I eventually needed surgery which completely took care of the problem. Very happy I went to Dr. Block’s office. Could not be happier!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I basically owe my leg to Dr. Block. I had been treated for YEARS at the Owensboro Wound Center. My diabetic sore on my foot never would heal. And it cost my insurance company THOUSANDS of dollars! At one point I had to be admitted to Owensboro Hospital where one of the orthopedic surgeons recommended removing my leg. I refused. I later went to Dr. Block to see what he could do. I am happy to say, that after years of having a diabetic wound on both feet, my wound are completely healed! No more crazy braces up to my knees. Just my diabetic shoes. Dr. Block has saved my life. I will not ever go anywhere else to have my feet treated.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

I have no clue what the negative comments on here are about. Perhaps a bad day. I know he has had a nightmare of an experience trying to build an office building. I had surgery on my bunion by one of the orthopedic surgeons in town, who didn’t help me at all. 3 months after the surgery, my toe still stuck over like it did before the surgery. Dr. Block took the time to explain the entire process, and corrected the problem by making a cut in my bone in 2 places. My toe is now perfect and pain free! Personally I think he is the best foot doctor in the state. I will go no where else for foot care other than to his office! Best experience I could have imagined.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Dr. Steven M. Block's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Commercial Insurance Company