Ratings for Dr. Vincent E. Schultz

I Love Dr Schultz. He has been my daughter's doctor since I was pregnant with her. I won't take her to any other doctor for her primary care. He has a great bedside manor, is extremely knowledgeable, very aggressive on treatments, up to date on the latest diseases, and even makes her feel comfortable enough that she has never been afraid to go to the doctor. In my opinion that is A+ rating. Most of his staff are also great and the one or two that aren't I put up with because he more that makes up for their flaws.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I had an appointment to see Dr. Schultz and had to wait 45 minutes just to get into a room. The nurse (who was very nice) told me that the doctor would be in to see me in a few minutes..Well, 30 minutes later I was still waiting. I decided I wasn't going to waste any more of my time and left. The nurses in this office are awesome and are always very polite..I just wish the wait time at this office wasn't so horrible. Every time I go to see a doctor in this office (there are 4 rotating OBs) I consistently wait an hour or more.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Dr. Schultz is the BEST doctor I have ever had. He was my reg. doctor along with my OB and my youngest childs doctor after being released from the NICU in T.C. The NICU only releases to Peditricians, but upon hearing my request were more than happy to allow my request for my newborn premie to be seen by Dr. Shultz as he had a great reputation and they knew him well, that tells you something right there. I no long see Dr. Shultz due to moving but I sure miss him, as I said Best Doctor I have EVER seen!! A+++++++++

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

This Doctor is one of the most caring and understanding physician i have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Would highly recommend to any one looking for a family doctor. His staff is just the same...

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

Dr. Vincent E. Schultz's Credentials

• Mi State Univ Coll Of Human Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1997)

Harvard-Pilgrim