Ratings for Dr. Iris Tsung

I've been going to Dr. Tsung for over 7 years. She is very knowledgeable and a wonderful doctor!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

No bedside manners. No interest in patient. Her office does not take credit cards. Is a cash only operation with patients, which is rather strange for a practice in NYC.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Staff is very rude. Not helpful at all and plain rude.Never had seen such a rude practice.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Unfortunately, I won't be able to provide a review of the doctor because the staff scheduled me to come in when the doctor was not even in. I personally requested to see Dr. Tsung and called in advance to make an appointment. I also called the day of too and when I arrived, the staff told me that the doctor wasn't here the entire morning and was not even sure if she was coming in at all. Then what was the point of scheduling me to see her? Don't waste your time and go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

I agreed that they would like to take money from the patients. They would ask you to come back to the office for any test result, which could be explained over the phone for 2 minutes.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

I had an appt with another doctor in the office, but wsa told she wasn't available and if I wanted to see Dr. Tsung. I had some spotting during my pregnancy and called Dr. Tsung two times for advice, but no calls returned. The first time I was told she was busy with patients, and will call back after she was done - no call that day. I called back again the next day and left another message - still no call backs. This doctor lacks professional and care towards her patients.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

Dr. Tsung is the best. I had a complicated medical history and have seen many doctors. Dr. Tsung took the time to explained my medical condition to me in detail. She is knowlegeble and patient. Excellent! Only wish the wait time can be shorter, but once you're in, you get great care.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2006

Worst doctor i have ever met. Dr Tsung insisted on performing a pap smear while I have an yeast infection. Unsurprisingly, the result turned out to be positive. She refused to provide my test result over the phone but asked me to schedule another appointment. I did that and she spent 2 mins explaining the test result and asked me to schedule another appt for further testing. Worst of all, she charges me for that 2min visit. I think it is very unprofessional of her to do that just to make money out of all her patient. I went to another OBGYN for second opinion, have another pap smear test and the result was negative.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2006

Dr. Iris Tsung's Credentials

• Russian

• Univ Of Hi John A Burns Sch Of Med, Honolulu Hi 96822 (Grad. 1993)

GHI