Ratings for Dr. Robert L. BLOOM

Dr Bloom is, by far, the most arrogant doctor I have ever met with ( and I have met alot of doctors). He was very dismissive and showed very little respect towards me as his patient. He did not read anything in my file before meeting with me and I had to go over details that I had just filled out on the new patient forms. What is the purpose of those forms if the doctor doesn't read them? I got the sense that he enjoyed hearing himself talk about topics that he clearly knew very little about and made up responses to the questions I asked when he really did not know the answer. His ego is so big that he could not say "I don't know what is causing your issue" and instead decided to offer the most ridiculous diagnosis I've ever heard. He then proceeded to offer me a Xanax. I can now say I have really seen it all! Complete waste of my time. Dr. Bloom was nothing but a joke.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Very poor bedside manner and missed serious medical problem. Would not recommend

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Dr. Robert L. BLOOM's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)