Ratings for Dr. P.C. Vennwatson

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING PSYCHIATRIST!! There was a reason why I changed psychiatrists. Dr. Venn-Watson returns calls in a timely manner, is a great listener, compassionate, non-judgemental, and did NOT rush me. I have seen 2 other psychiatrists and Dr. Venn-Watson was the BEST one. It's really hard to find a good doctor these days and I am so lucky to have found her as my doctor. On the first visit, she was very thorough: asking for my medical history, allergies, medication I'm taking, my eating/drinking habits, any medical problems, problems sleeping?, my family history etc etc and obtained all info she needed to assist me in taking the right meds. Highly involved and listened to my concerns about side effects and effects on medication when pregnant. She answered all my questions and is very knowledgeable. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. P.C. Vennwatson's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)