Ratings for Dr. William Kibler

I cannot rate this doctor highly enough. He is a member of a rare breed of doctors in that he has an excellent bedside manner, and he has amazing, genius-level knowledge of shoulder anatomy and physiology, how the shoulder works, and how to fix injuries and heal the joint. That man gave me my life back after I had suffered for over a decade with a shoulder injury that a dozen other doctors declared inoperable. I had had four prior failed surgeries, and I experienced debilitating pain and dysfunction due to complications from a co-occurring genetic disorder this doctor knows what he is doing, and he was able to fix a shoulder that many others declared was the "worst they had ever seen". He has the knowledge and experience of time, but he's not afraid to try new procedures if he believes the patient is a good candidate for them. If you have a shoulder injury that no one can seem to help, I highly recommend that you travel the distance to see him. I thought my injuries would never be fixed, but he is amazing at what he does, and he explains everything to the patient. Compassionate, skilled, and renowned in his field.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015