Ratings for Dr. Renee Alfano-Kostenko

I have known Dr.Alfano since 1996 and have had nothing but positive experiences. She is a wonderful, kind, intelligent, and strong willed woman. On the other hand her staff - mostly front desk do not rate as high. My whole family see Dr Alfano and we all think she is just great. She always takes the time to talk to me and really listen. Sometimes the wait is a little long (never more than 15 minutes) but about 90% of the time I go right in. Wait time happens and sometimes it can't be controlled. Dr Alfano has been in our family for over 15 years now and will continue to be for years to come.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Excellent doctor. Takes the time to listen. Many good experiences with her.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

The wait to get in to see her is ridiculous and while she is nice, I did not think I learned anything from her that I did not already know. Now the medical group of which she is a part is touting a "Concierge Service" which will cost money out of pocket...! Why the heck would ANY patient do this? I'm seriously considering seeking another medical group, thankfully I'm a relatively healthy person who only gets yearly physicals and is rarely ill enough to see a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Had seen her for a sinus infection and had a terrible experience with her. I agree that her bedside manners are off putting and she lacks interest in the patient.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Totally lacking in bedside manner. Not sure why she's a doctor - but it's not because she wants to help people!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011